The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

centromere

Hey Eric. You have made an incredible product and I will support you in any way I can. Unfortunately, things are going to get a lot (read: a LOT) worse economically. Sad

tiggasmate

Eric,

Thank you for all your hard work that you have up into the site.  It is of great benefit to me and many blessings for your forthcoming wedding and the future of running ahead, and the big step you are making for us all who use this site.

Katherine 

Magmason

Eric, you brought me over from the old CoolRunning site, and worked tirelessly to transfer all my data so I wouldn't have 5 years of logs deleted.  After all is said and done, I am as comfortable and happy with this log as I was with the CR log, and that's saying something!

I would be happy to pay a fee to use this log, ads or no ads.  I am constantly amazed at people like you who provide so much satisfaction and service.  Thank you for donating so much of your time to this site.

Count me as a supporter no matter what avenue you choose.

Regards,

Maggie Mason

TSG

Best of luck to you. The site is great because of your hard work. Bring on whatever you need to do to make a go of it!
          xor

I kind of wonder if people check back in this thread after they post.  Perhaps some do.

This site is what it is because of Eric's hard work!

PLUS.

21 pages of responses, 100% positive.  That's a lot of people digging RunningAhead.  This site also is what it is because y'all use it.

WOOHOO!

PS.  I love everybody.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I kind of wonder if people check back in this thread after they post.  Perhaps some do.

This site is what it is because of Eric's hard work!

PLUS.

21 pages of responses, 100% positive.  That's a lot of people digging RunningAhead.  This site also is what it is because y'all use it.

WOOHOO!

PS.  I love everybody.

What he said. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RhodeRunner

Your work has inspired and generated an online family; thank you for that.  I will support whatever the direction the RA site takes but am in favor of a subscription service, ads free.

Thanks agin form a CR dropout.

JF

Thanks for everything you do. I appreciate all your work and effort. Also thanks for giving us the heads up.

Good Luck Eric and thank you for everything you have done and will continue to do in the future!  As everyone else has said, bring on the Ad's!!!  You have dedicated so much to this website and it certainly shows.

Mahalo's!!!!

Mark

rwjr

Not sure how many total members running ahead has,   but I am willing to pay  a yearly subscription or  yearly donation.

greenengineer

I'd gladly pay to use RunningAHEAD. Best site out there. Do what you need to do.

Some do.  But it's not easy, because as you're reading there are more posts dropping in below.  I'm sure Eric is in the RA Cave at this very moment, working on some fabulous new feature, and hopefully he's thinking "they like me, they really like me!"

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

xor

beware of bat guano.

Premoman

Eric

I love your site....every since you help me and I'm sure hundreds other make the switch to RA from coolrunning when it appeared all my data was lost.  I was able to retrieve my data and have been here ever since.  Whatever route you choose, I know you and the users will make it work.  I say keep the donation button.  Its kinda of funny what attracted me to RA was that it was free but yet I love making my yearly donation to help support it.  Best of luck with RA and your wedding.

Dave  

Hoban-Jay

Please include a subscription plan allowing users to eliminate ads.  I will gladly pay to help keep your site viable...it's great, the best I've seen yet...and I've tried and used dozens....however, I can't and won't stand ads !!!