ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

I'm not out to bash the guy. Heck I'd love to go 20% faster. But even Snuggie eventually gives me the phone number so I can order the thing. And they even tell me what it is made of and how it looks. I agree that the train of thought is similar to when one of the nuns used to beat me down telling me how bad I was at spelling. I get it. I can't spell well. And you are not helping lady. But at least in the future we will have spell check. And you still will be a nun and therefore you won’t be gettin’ any.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Look...it's meat--with 20% water added!
      That gives me a great idea. What if I took a big chunk of processed chicken meat, and mixed it with a big chunk of processed duck meat, and then mixed that with.... Never mind.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Everyone has the ability to play golf 20% faster
        Please quote study results published in peer-reviewed journals. Or post video. If you drop every frame, you could probably make a fun 100% faster video of playing golf.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Jazz hands!

I'm not out to bash the guy. Heck I'd love to go 20% faster. But even Snuggie eventually gives me the phone number so I can order the thing. And they even tell me what it is made of and how it looks.
          Up to twice as retarded!
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          pitrunner

Up to twice as retarded!
            ahhh haaa haaa!!! "Tired of using regular blankets like this asshole?"
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Up to twice as retarded!
              That creepy dad seductive pose bit...bwahahahaa!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Everyone has the ability to play golf 20% faster
                http://www.truveo.com/Speed-Golfing-No-Carts-Needed/id/2953122525

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

http://www.truveo.com/Speed-Golfing-No-Carts-Needed/id/2953122525
                  There'd be a lot fewer grabbers on the greens if people actually played like this.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

pitrunner

Jazz hands!

Jazz hands!

That gives me a great idea. What if I took a big chunk of processed chicken meat, and mixed it with a big chunk of processed duck meat, and then mixed that with.... Never mind.
                        Okay okay okay. I am right here with you. We take duck meat. Chicken meat. Turkey meat. We grind them up. We make them into a burger. We put bacon on the burger. Then we sell it as a healthy alternative because there's no beef. WHO'S WITH ME.
                          Whoa, this almost makes golf athletic!
                          Some good use of all that nice grassy surface.

A Saucy Wench

There'd be a lot fewer grabbers on the greens if people actually played like this.
                            We have a golf course near us that does speed golf. They have to set aside a time because of course they would bowl over the regular golfers, so it is a pretty crappy time, but sounds like it would almost make golf worthwhile.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

pitrunner

We have a golf course near us that does speed golf. They have to set aside a time because of course they would bowl over the regular golfers, so it is a pretty crappy time, but sounds like it would almost make golf worthwhile.
                              For me, the cussing and throwing of clubs makes golf worthwhile. Very relaxing.

Think Whirled Peas

Ah, Ennay... 'Tis the BEER that makes golf worthwhile. and the beer cart girl. Just don't tell my wife. kpleasenthanks.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>