Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

No! I wish though...I think my husband is running it this year so I will be home with the kids! IBTNP is going to get running shoes for Christmas from their s.o.
    CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

No! I wish though...I think my husband is running it this year so I will be home with the kids! IBTNP is going to get running shoes for Christmas from their s.o.
      Not shoes, but hopefullly some smartwool socks. Wink IBTNP is glad it's almost the weekend.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Nope due to the fact that I will be working all weekend IBTNP will not eat turkey on Thanksgiving
        2009 Goals...:
        -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
        invisible

Nope due to the fact that I will be working all weekend IBTNP will not eat turkey on Thanksgiving
          Correct. I've been vegetarian since 1971. Besides, it's just another day. IBTNP is in love.
          90 percent of the game is not giving up.
            ...IBTNP is in love.
            True that!!! IBTNP just finished doing push-ups!
              True that!!! IBTNP just finished doing push-ups!
              Nope I just finished playing with my son and his friends at his sleepover. We had apillow fight! IBNTP is trying to talk themselves out of a rce tomorrow to avoid a cold run.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Nope I just finished playing with my son and his friends at his sleepover. We had apillow fight! IBNTP is trying to talk themselves out of a rce tomorrow to avoid a cold run.
                Nope - to the contrary, thinking positive thoughts to keep me warm during the Philadelphia Marathon tomorrow (27 at the start, "Real Feel" of 17 degrees F.) IBTNP is nervous about a race tomorrow.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

jfa

IBTNP is nervous about a race tomorrow.
                  Not anymore ! That race is now in the bag!!! I think the next peep's favorite football team won today Smile

Not anymore ! That race is now in the bag!!! I think the next peep's favorite football team won today Smile
                    They won yesterday; does that count? Boomer Sooner, baby! IBTNP is planning a long run for Thanksgiving morning.

A Saucy Wench

They won yesterday; does that count? Boomer Sooner, baby! IBTNP is planning a long run for Thanksgiving morning.
                      Nah, just a short one. IBTNP needs to get off the computer already!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Run the race God set B4U

Nah, just a short one. IBTNP needs to get off the computer already!
                        SSSHHHH..I feel like staying on a little while longer Smile IBTNP...is fighting a sinus/head cold! Grrrrrr
                        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                        CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

SSSHHHH..I feel like staying on a little while longer Smile IBTNP...is fighting a sinus/head cold! Grrrrrr
                          Yes to the cold, no to the sinus part. Buckley's is my friend. It does taste awful, but it works so well. IBTNP had a lower mileage (for them) week last week.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jfa

IBTNP had a lower mileage (for them) last week.
                            I most certainly did! But it included my first full marathon, so I'm cutting myself some slack this time Wink I'm guessing the next posting peep is grateful that they're able to host Thanksgiving for the family this year...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not hosting, but I am happy to be spending the holiday with my side of the family, instead of the "fat free" gravy peeps on DH's side of the family. Dead IBTNP is eating pumpkin sausage soup.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

IBTNP is eating pumpkin sausage soup.
                                Wrong I am eating a whole grain waffle with fruit spread and a splash of syrup. The questions here are funny at times. pumpkin sausage soup actually sounds good Confused . IBTNP is switching his/her shoes to the right feet after putting them on the wrong one.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett