Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

IBTNP is switching his/her shoes to the right feet after putting them on the wrong one.
    False. I'm wearing fuzzy socks. IBTNP is elated it's a sunny day and is looking forward to running in it!
    CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

False. I'm wearing fuzzy socks. IBTNP is elated it's a sunny day and is looking forward to running in it!
      No, it's cloudy and snowing out there. I'm hoping it's still snowing when it's time for me to go run. Big grin IBTNP is still adjusting to running in colder weather.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

false - injury and life has prevented me from running outside IBTHP is training for a 1/2 in March

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Run the race God set B4U

Yes! How did you know Wink IBTNP.....Wants new running gear for Christmas Smile
          5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)

IMKY13 finish!!

Yes! How did you know Wink IBTNP.....Wants new running gear for Christmas Smile
            Yup...it's true!! I want/need new running shoes, tights, jacket, and of course the trusty Garmin Smile IBTNP had icicles on their eye lashes during their last run

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Yup...it's true!! I want/need new running shoes, tights, jacket, and of course the trusty Garmin Smile IBTNP had icicles on their eye lashes during their last run
              Nope, my last run was inside on the treadmil,l and thankfully no ice formed! I'd have to have a few words with my husband if we had to keep it that cold in the house!! Big grin IBTNP wishes they had a daily running partner!

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope, my last run was inside on the treadmil,l and thankfully no ice formed! I'd have to have a few words with my husband if we had to keep it that cold in the house!! Big grin IBTNP wishes they had a daily running partner!
                YES!! Mine hurt her hip and can't run until the end of February! We've run together regularly for over two years. I'm very bummed. IBTNP is having at least a minor problem with motivation as the days get shorter.

jfa

IBTNP is having at least a minor problem with motivation as the days get shorter.
                  Yes. That and recently completing my first marathon has me wondering what my next running goal should be...... I'll wager the very next person has requested new running shoes for Christmas Roll eyes

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...I have 3 pair currently in rotation (well, 4, but one is about ready for retirement). IBTNP should be in bed...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Nope...I have 3 pair currently in rotation (well, 4, but one is about ready for retirement). IBTNP should be in bed...
                      False. It is morning here now. IBTNP is going to the the tree farm to cut their own tree.
                        No...I wish though. We will be getting a real tree, the only question is when. It seems every weekend has turned into family weekend with no time to spend with DW and DS. Oh well, it's nice to be wanted I guess... IBTNP is already done with their holiday shopping...
                          Not even close. I am waiting to find out where I will be getting stationed next so I don't buy snowshoes and skis when I will need to buy sunscreen and sandals. I should know this week. IBTNP: Is listening to an obnoxious radio station playing elevator Christmas music. (love co-workers)

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Not even close. I am waiting to find out where I will be getting stationed next so I don't buy snowshoes and skis when I will need to buy sunscreen and sandals. I should know this week. IBTNP: Is listening to an obnoxious radio station playing elevator Christmas music. (love co-workers)
                            Yes to radio, no to Obnoxious and no to Christmas music. IBTNP thinks it would be fun to get a Santa hat to wear while running outside this month.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

IMKY13 finish!!

Yes to radio, no to Obnoxious and no to Christmas music. IBTNP thinks it would be fun to get a Santa hat to wear while running outside this month.
                              TRUE...I actually have a Santa hat that has a full beard. I ran with it in a 5K race last year and I'll run with it again Saturday morning during a race. IBTNP has their Christmas shopping done already

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Lisa3.1

TRUE...I actually have a Santa hat that has a full beard. I ran with it in a 5K race last year and I'll run with it again Saturday morning during a race. IBTNP has their Christmas shopping done already
                                False. IBTNP has had Christmas Wassail.