Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

TRUE...I actually have a Santa hat that has a full beard. I ran with it in a 5K race last year and I'll run with it again Saturday morning during a race. IBTNP has their Christmas shopping done already
    Yes. I finished shopping on the last day in November. IBTNP does not enjoy running in the dark.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Lisa3.1

Yes. I finished shopping on the last day in November. IBTNP does not enjoy running in the dark.
      True and false. It depends if I am running with a partner and where.
      IBTNP has had Christmas Wassail.
        False- the closest I get is eggnog. We gulped a quart down already! IBTNP has sore arms and legs from sledding!!
          False got first big snow last night so not went sledding yet IBTNP has skipped a run because they were hung over
          2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October
            False got first big snow last night so not went sledding yet IBTNP has skipped a run because they were hung over
            Blush Maybe a couple of times. Big grin IBTNP went to see a performance of the Nutcracker this weekend.

Michelle

No Nutcracker for me. I was able to avoid it once more. IBTNP has a sore back from hanging Christmas lights!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Smell the glove

i do have a sore back but not from hanging lights...not sure how i did it, maybe cheering for the eagles yestrday. IBTNP is listening to christmas music right now.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I have been in my car for a week or two. IBTNP is planning their long run today...as the forecast for the rest of the week is utter Winter Hell.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nope. Mondays are not a run day for me. IBTNP wants to run more miles this week than last week.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Yup, I'm looking for 45 this week as long as there isnt as much cold rain as expected, otherwise ill settle for 40 Smile IBTNP is on pace for the 1500 mile mark

"Our workouts are longer than our shorts" SHS XC 2008

jfa

IBTNP is on pace for the 1500 mile mark
                        Nope .I already passed it and I have a real good chance at 2000! I'll guess that the next poster had a good run in the snow last week.

areesemd

Nope .I already passed it and I have a real good chance at 2000! I'll guess that the next poster had a good run in the snow last week.
                          I did, And it was 30 degrees warmer this morning (51!). IBTNP relies on a good running partner to keep them motivated at 5AM.
                          Gig

Normally true, but just half a cup this morning. I bet the next person skipped breakfast this morning.
                            CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nope, I had a bowl of multigrain Cheerios. Smile IBTNP has missed a run lately and is not at all happy about it. Unavoidable but not happy about it.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Ye si missed one because of Christmas shopping IBTNP has bee chased by a dog on a recent run
                                2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October