Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Ye si missed one because of Christmas shopping IBTNP has bee chased by a dog on a recent run
    False. A dog chained up in his front yard yapped at my husband and I as we ran past but that was it. IBTNP will going to school holiday concerts this week for one or more of their children. Smile

Michelle

Kimmie

false- we've already had ours. IBTNP can't decide what to make for dinner.
        false- we've already had ours. IBTNP can't decide what to make for dinner.
        Nope I let the kids figure that one out IBTNP is waiting for their spouse to finish working so they can go to bed *yawn*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nope I let the kids figure that one out IBTNP is waiting for their spouse to finish working so they can go to bed *yawn*Smile
          No. Waiting on my daughter to be ready to sleep. (She's 20m and opinionated.) IBTNP is enjoying Christmas music these days.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jfa

IBTNP is enjoying Christmas music these days.
            As Sarah Palin might say, " Youbetcha " !! IBTNP is a former CRer and was really happy this time last year when they found this site !!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

IBTNP is a former CRer and was really happy this time last year when they found this site !!!
              Nope...and a year later it's hard to believe how upset many original RAers were (myself included) at the influx of new peeps. But it's a cozy place, now. Smile IBTNP is eating a slice of cheese before heading to bed.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

IBTNP is eating a slice of cheese before heading to bed.
                Wow K. How did you know that?! I was eating a gorgeous slice of mature cheddar on cracker bread just before turning the lights off and heading upstairs! IBTNP has bought new running gloves this year due to the cold....

Wow K. How did you know that?! I was eating a gorgeous slice of mature cheddar on cracker bread just before turning the lights off and heading upstairs! IBTNP has bought new running gloves this year due to the cold....
                  Nope still need to dig mine out of the basement IBTNP is going to have a cold and soggy run today

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Yes it's only about 15 degrees here today but not soggy IBTNP has a goal of more than 1000 miles for next year
                    2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October
                      IBTNP has a goal of more than 1000 miles for next year
                      You are SO right! Big grin IBTNP is sitting here shivering from their run and really should be in a hot shower right now!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...procrastinating. I still need to do 8. IBTNP has a bone to pick with Mother Nature and Old Man Winter right now...Angry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nope...procrastinating. I still need to do 8. IBTNP has a bone to pick with Mother Nature and Old Man Winter right now...Angry
                          Hell ya they are BOTH ON CRACK!! I bet the next person has one last errand to do before being able to relax

Hell ya they are BOTH ON CRACK!! I bet the next person has one last errand to do before being able to relax
                            *sigh* No, I'm at work till 5:00 and then off to the store and then home to make dinner for the family and then I'll run and then after that I'll get to eat dinner and relax. Just in time for bed. IBTNP had a root canal today (hopefully it was quicker than mine was!).

Michelle

Go Pre!

*sigh* No, I'm at work till 5:00 and then off to the store and then home to make dinner for the family and then I'll run and then after that I'll get to eat dinner and relax. Just in time for bed. IBTNP had a root canal today (hopefully it was quicker than mine was!).
                              ha - no - can't believe you guys are still going here! IBTNP is not playing this game for the first time....
                                ha - no - can't believe you guys are still going here! IBTNP is not playing this game for the first time....
                                what do you think Tongue IBTNP is getting tired of the rain