Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

IBTNP is looking forward to good eats for the next week to ten days. ... True.....but I'm also looking forward to a week off work to train train train and not worry about the 'good eats' I eat!!! lol IBTNP is going to go for a run Christmas Day wearing Christmas colors!
    Nope. I don't own any running clothes that are Christmas colors, plus I'm sure my husband would joke about me looking like a little elf running down the street. Big grin IBTNP spent far too much time in the mall this week.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

IBTNP spent far too much time in the mall this week.
      Nope. Do almost all my shopping online. IBTNP is worried about gaining weight this holiday season on account of not being able to run due to injury. If this person is truly like me, they will eat and drink with reckless abandon despite the worrying.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

C-R

Nope but I will drink with reckless abandon - hey I'm Irish and the only think I like better than beer is whiskey Big grin IBTNP is considering the dreadmill instead of the great outdoors for their long run this week.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jfa

Oh No, the dreadmill is never an option for me despite the weather. My 16m long run this week will probably be done during snow showers. I bet the next poster has met or exceeded their annual mileage goal for this year.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yes, 1000 miles! I'm very happy. Big grin IBTNP is hunkering down for the next storm. Dead
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep...holiday break may get an extra day tacked on at the start, if forecasters are right. IBTNP is thisclose to registering for a Spring marathon.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Yep...holiday break may get an extra day tacked on at the start, if forecasters are right. IBTNP is thisclose to registering for a Spring marathon.
                Not so much... still on the DL enough to not be able to handle training for a marathon. I am hunkering down for the same storm as you Zoomy and, unfortunately, I have to travel to Columbus tomorrow. Sad IBTNP is getting excited for Christmas next week. Smile

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Not so much... still on the DL enough to not be able to handle training for a marathon. I am hunkering down for the same storm as you Zoomy and, unfortunately, I have to travel to Columbus tomorrow. Sad IBTNP is getting excited for Christmas next week. Smile
                  I'm a little too snowed in stir crazy to be excited. IBTNP has eaten their weight in Xmas cookies this week

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I'm a little too snowed in stir crazy to be excited. IBTNP has eaten their weight in Xmas cookies this week
                    Not yet, but soon. Big grin Tonight I'll be making lots more cookies! IBTNP woke up to no snow and was hoping to wake up to lots of snow!

Michelle

Old, Slow, Happy

Nope--I woke up to a bunch of snow and rain and sleet. Pretty bad!! IBTNP is jealous of the people who live where it's warm and sunny.
                        Not me! I ran last night in awseome conditions and hammered out a nice 15 miler in shorts and a shirt. No gloves, or beanie or anything. It might have something to do with global warming or maybe it is simply that I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. IBTNP: Will be working on Christmas Eve!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Run the race God set B4U

NO WAY!!!! IBTNP...is still waiting on UPS to bring their last minute gifts already...
                          5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)

A Saucy Wench

NO WAY!!!! IBTNP...is still waiting on UPS to bring their last minute gifts already...
                            Yup, because UPS apparently cant drive in a teeny bit of snow. IBTNP is up past their bedtime.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

No,went to bed at 7:30. Up at 4:00 am. IBTNP IS WAITING ON BOWL GAME TICKETS. GT 45 UGA 42 LIFE IS GREAT!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Maggie & Molly

No,went to bed at 7:30. Up at 4:00 am. IBTNP IS WAITING ON BOWL GAME TICKETS. GT 45 UGA 42 LIFE IS GREAT!
                                nope - not bowl game but we will be watching the Pat's tomorrow in the snow and rain woohoo IBTNP is ready for the holidays to be over so life can get back to normal

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363