Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

"Very" Beginner Runner

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!! Since today is my first day on this site and my very first race ever will be a 5K in April!! I am scared that my new Couch to 5K will not have me ready! We shall see! Shocked IBTNP runs with an iPod strapped to their arm! Big grin
    "Always take time to smell the roses!"
      ABSOLUTELY TRUE!! Since today is my first day on this site and my very first race ever will be a 5K in April!! I am scared that my new Couch to 5K will not have me ready! We shall see! Shocked IBTNP runs with an iPod strapped to their arm! Big grin
      Not true! I very rarely listen to music when I run. I enjoy listening to the events going on around me. Night runs can be spooky but in the end I like hearing the listening to the area I run in. It also gives me a chance of stillness and quiet to hear myself think. IBTNP has been running for more then 20 years of their life.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Run the race God set B4U

False, I wish I had been though. IBTNP....is making running goals for 2009...
        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
          Yes they are already made as you can see below. IBTNP is going to a New Years Eve party tonight and may miss their run tommorrow due to to much to drink.
          2009 Goals (nobody laugh) Run 800 miles or more Run 12 or more 5ks Run 2 10ks Get 5k times in 25's Run a 3 miler in 24:29 or less Run in HM in October
          TedsHead

Team Me, Myself & I

IBTNP is going to a New Years Eve party tonight and may miss their run tommorrow due to to much to drink.
            I wish. Having really small party at home. Not running tomorrow, I'm doing the Penguin Plunge in Jamestown, RI. Air temp 15, wind 20mph, Ocean around 38F. 8in snow on the ground. Should be a fun day! IBTNP will actually run and not go swimming New Years Day
              I wish. Having really small party at home. Not running tomorrow, I'm doing the Penguin Plunge in Jamestown, RI. Air temp 15, wind 20mph, Ocean around 38F. 8in snow on the ground. Should be a fun day! IBTNP will actually run and not go swimming New Years Day
              True. I'll be running later on today once the house guests from the night have all left the building! This might be a while with how late teenagers sleep in! IBTNP will start the new year off with a brand new pair of running shoes.

Michelle

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

True. I'll be running later on today once the house guests from the night have all left the building! This might be a while with how late teenagers sleep in! IBTNP will start the new year off with a brand new pair of running shoes.
                Nope, but I do have some new running socks and a new running shell. IBTNP would like to run today, but isn't sure if they will get to run today.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

dfffff

I'm actually waiting for my friend to show up so we can go for an easy 6 miler. I have every expectation of running today. IBTNP had a wonderful run to start off the new year.

Maggie & Molly

I didn't get a run in but I did get a great weight workout in this morning. IBTNP has set some great fitness goals for 2009

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think so! Big grin IBTNP is feeling a little under the weather and chose not to do the NYD race this AM (*&^*^%$^%#$ cold), but still logged the miles as an easy run to show his/her body who is REALLY boss. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I think so! Big grin IBTNP is feeling a little under the weather and chose not to do the NYD race this AM (*&^*^%$^%#$ cold), but still logged the miles as an easy run to show his/her body who is REALLY boss. Evil grin
                        Nope, I ran NYE in the blizzard and opted not to run in the -35* windchill ever since. And today it's blizzarding again. Roll eyes IBTNP has thought about their goals for the year recently.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Of course! IBTNP can't wait to get their mileage back up (...thank heavens the holidays are over, health seems to be returning, and the rugrat starts back to school on MON!--woot!).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Of course! IBTNP can't wait to get their mileage back up (...thank heavens the holidays are over, health seems to be returning, and the rugrat starts back to school on MON!--woot!).
                            Oh so true!! IBTNP would love to go on vacation right now!

Michelle

jfa

IBTNP would love to go on vacation right now!
                              You bet your asphalt I would !! But I can't. And 2009 ain't looking good either! Cry I reckon the next poster has never encountered, during their run, a 3-legged dog.

Run the race God set B4U

Awwww...No, but that would be sad, we do however sometimes meet the man who walks his dog that has 2 broken back legs, he made wheels for him, so sad, we always stop and pet him....sooooo sweet. IBTNP.....is glad to be back to work today Smile
                                5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)