Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

IBTNP.....is glad to be back to work today Smile
    Oddly enough, yes. IBNTP is enjoying being a foster parent to Boston terrier puppies.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

No, but we did adopt a black lab/aussie shepherd mix the Sunday after Christmas. He was rescued from a kill shelter in KY and being fostered in Framingham, MA. He gets along really well with our son, 14 months, which is fantastic. He's a great dog (after one week). IBNTP has already slipped on their 2009 Resolutions.
      Gig

I'm eating a grilled cheese from the sandwich shop across the street, so yep, the "bring lunch to work" resolution fell by the wayside on day one. Sigh. IBTNP made it through 2008 with no serious injuries.

Maggie & Molly

I'm eating a grilled cheese from the sandwich shop across the street, so yep, the "bring lunch to work" resolution fell by the wayside on day one. Sigh. IBTNP made it through 2008 with no serious injuries.
          nope - I mean not so serious to cause perm damage but I tore all the ligaments in my ankle in Aug and that truly messed up the second half of my year. IBTNP is seriously focused and running strong

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Giant Flaming Dork

True! And failing miserably at staying that way. I bet the next person wants to be post # 2000 on this thread!

http://xkcd.com/621/

Run the race God set B4U

Is it me????? Is it me?????? What's the prize???? Clowning around IBTNP....Has just signed up for a Spring race...
              5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope, but I need to!! Thanks for the reminder... IBTNP has recently typed out a snarky post and then gotten smart and not clicked on "Post." (or is that just me??)
                  False, no snarky post here. Not sure I know what a snarky post is. IBTNP has never worn a pair of running shoes until the soles literally fell off.

jfa

IBTNP has never worn a pair of running shoes until the soles literally fell off.
                    Not quite. But I have been working on getting 500m out of a pair. I'll guess the next peep wears polyester skivvies when they run......Blush

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, commando...warm weather skirts have built-in "bum huggers" and tights...nothing. Everything else has seams. Booty no likey the chafing. Owie. IBTNP is wondering what's on TV...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nope, commando...warm weather skirts have built-in "bum huggers" and tights...nothing. Everything else has seams. Booty no likey the chafing. Owie. IBTNP is wondering what's on TV...
                        Nope. I can hear it, and it's a hockey game. IBTNP is going to have some popcorn tonight!

Michelle

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nope. I can hear it, and it's a hockey game. IBTNP is going to have some popcorn tonight!
                          Mmm, popcorn. Sounds good. IBTNP has been having some weather challenges while trying to maintain their mileage this winter.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jfa

IBTNP has been having some weather challenges while trying to maintain their mileage this winter.
                            Yes! Today's run was in one little lonely degree.I only went 2 miles but mangaged to do more miles than degrees!! IBTNP doesn't care at all who is in the Super Bowl this year. Roll eyes

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Yup. Once the Packers started suckin' back in November, my Sundays freed up. IBTNP has spent waaaaaayyyyy more time on a dreadmill this winter than they would like.

Tim 

sport jester

Biomimeticist

wrong... I'm passionate about treadmill training. I think its the most misuderstood, misused, and under used piece of equipment in anyone's home or gym.

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong