Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Beatin' on the Rock

No, but I AM a joke! Big grin I'll bet the next person got dirty during their run today?
    Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah, but I did get bloody (my heel) and cut my 7 miler down to 1 mile plus a mile of walking back home. Dumb shoes. Cry I'll bet the next person has snow tires and LOVES them! Cool

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Nah, but I did get bloody (my heel) and cut my 7 miler down to 1 mile plus a mile of walking back home. Dumb shoes. Cry I'll bet the next person has snow tires and LOVES them! Cool
        Just on my belly and, nopes, don'ts LOVES it! Sorry to hear bout the bad run today, Zoomy. The next poster is doing laundry right now.

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, but I SHOULD be doing laundry, man cold weather + zoomy running + did biking = a helluvalot of laundry! Tongue The next poster likes 5 year aged cheddar.

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

The next poster likes 5 year aged cheddar.
            Hell ya, I live in the land of good cheddar...enjoying a nice 12 year old wedge bought over the holidays. Try getting a solid nice slice off that...no way, it's all crumbles then baby. I bet the next person wishes they could come visit us here in Toronto and follow up a chilly 6 miler 10K run with nice 12 year old cheddar and real good micro brewery beer Smile
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hell ya, I live in the land of good cheddar...enjoying a nice 12 year old wedge bought over the holidays. Try getting a solid nice slice off that...no way, it's all crumbles then baby. I bet the next person wishes they could come visit us here in Toronto and follow up a chilly 6 miler 10K run with nice 12 year old cheddar and real good micro brewery beer Smile
              YES! Crumbly cheddar...gah! Don't forget I hail from the great land of Cheese (*sob* Packers... Cry )! BTW...12 year cheddar...is there such a thing? Wouldn't that dissolve a person's tongue?! Shocked The next person drives a manual transmission vehicle by choice. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

You're right! And I love it....well, except when I'm in stop-and-go traffic, which I try to avoid as best I can. The next person has a cat.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Beatin' on the Rock

Not yet... 4 Rat Terriers, tho! I think the next person needs a haircut... ?
                  Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                    yep. it's about a half inch. i cut it myself with clippers. been doing so, oh, about a decade. the wife has to be nearby because i always miss the same spot. i bet the next person didn't get a speeding ticket today! grrrrrrrrrrrrr. was just going with the flow. if i was speeding, so was everyone else.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Somehow I have managed to never get a ticket...not even as zoom-zoom in a little red Mazda! Shocked Just one warning a long time ago. <knock> I'll bet the next person loves dill pickles! Smile</knock>

~ Sarah Kay

Big Chicken!

YES!!! Great low-calorie snacks! I bet the next person hates Velveeta. (Notice I didn't call it cheese. I am originally from where Velveeta was invented.)
                        Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Slow-smooth-fast

YES!!! Great low-calorie snacks! I bet the next person hates Velveeta. (Notice I didn't call it cheese. I am originally from where Velveeta was invented.)
                          Never heard of Valveeta, but I love cheese. Bet the next person has appeared on the TV

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Never heard of Valveeta, but I love cheese. Bet the next person has appeared on the TV
                            False. I never have nor would I want to (I'm too shy). I bet the next person didn't have any coffee yet today.

Michelle

...---...

False. I never have nor would I want to (I'm too shy). I bet the next person didn't have any coffee yet today.
                              False, working on mug #2 as I write this. But I'll bet the next person lives a secret life as a transvestite cross dresser (didn't want to shut down the thread with extreme side-winding jokery).

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...nope. Wink I'll bet the next person is hoping their SO gets home soon so that they can get out on a run (kid has a snow day).

~ Sarah Kay