Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

My legs are killing me

nope. the wife and I work out of the house. the next person is going to the "Spirit of the Marathon" movie on Thursday.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes, can't wait! The next person had pizza for lunch.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yes, can't wait! The next person had pizza for lunch.
        False, I had a chicken sandwich, a few fries, coleslaw and a huge chocolate milkshake, with whipped cream...and a cherry. I bet the next person listens to country music, on purpose. Big grin

Michelle

Lazy idiot

I bet the next person listens to country music, on purpose. Big grin
          If the new Ryan Adams stuff counts (alt-country?), then yes, I do. I bet the next person's high school mascot was a wildcat.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

Damn close...it was a Panther. I bet the next person, when they were growing up, used to coat their hands in flammable liquids, set them on fire, then quickly dunk them into a large bucket of water.
              False, but also close... I went to parties where the hostess would soak raisins in brandy and light them on fire. You can dip fingertips in water, stick your hand right in, and pop the glowing goodies into your mouth. I bet the next person sometimes runs with a buddy who's "too slow", just to be social.

Carolyn - Boston Marathon 2014 Training Blog
              Yo tengo que soñar, asi nadie me va a parar, asi puedo volar.

Now that was a bath...

Nope - I have never ran with anyone else! I bet the next person has been in the newspapers or on TV.
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, a couple of times (just local, small-town stuff) I'll bet the next person still hasn't eaten dinner/supper.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Slow-smooth-fast

Yep, a couple of times (just local, small-town stuff) I'll bet the next person still hasn't eaten dinner/supper.
                    False, midnight here in UK Bet the next person is plannin on having more children.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Dog-Love

YIKES...not me! Love the 2 I have though Bet the next person is going out to a pub tonight to have a beer!
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Life is Good

Nope! enjoyed a few at the house though Big grin I bet the next person is going to run in Temps below 35 degrees tomorrow

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

...---...

Not unless I start drinking before breakfast. The high temp should be around 52 F...gonna wait til then. But I'll bet the next person has had to use tweezers to pull foreign objects that got stuck in their nose.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

But I'll bet the next person has had to use tweezers to pull foreign objects that got stuck in their nose.
                            Nope. Just the kid's noses. I bet the next person has had icicles hanging down below the jaw after a run in icy cold.
                              Nope. Just the kid's noses. I bet the next person has had icicles hanging down below the jaw after a run in icy cold.
                              Ew. Nope, but I've had my eyelashes freeze together from my breath while wearing a scarf! I'll bet the next person would like to go snowshoeing sometime this winter.
                                Ew. Nope, but I've had my eyelashes freeze together from my breath while wearing a scarf! I'll bet the next person would like to go snowshoeing sometime this winter.
                                I guess that can be true. Now that you've mentioned it. I think I would enjoy it! I bet the next person almost cursed out loud at another driver this morning. Angry

Michelle