Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

actually cursed out loud at myself when my car started fishtailing ... icy cold out there today Blush I'll bet the next person's thighs are on fire from cross training....ouch
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but they probably should be...ie if I were to be a good girl and actually get back to my weight workouts in the Winter. Tongue I'll bet the next person is glad that today's not a snow day with the kiddo(s) at home! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big Chicken!

I am SOOOOOO glad the kids aren't home today! One little guy is enough and he's been a real PITA! (I can say that about my kids Wink ) But they do have a short week. I think I may need a new bottle of wine for this... I bet the next person has never seen the movie Mary Poppins.
        Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
        JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I LOVE Mary Poppins! I bet the next person doesn't have a husband who is having knee surgery tomorrow, a sick little girl who has had a fever of 103 since Tuesday, and a son is getting ready for a field trip tomorrow too. If so, then I know exactly how they feel. Dead Is how I feel.
          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
            I LOVE Mary Poppins! I bet the next person doesn't have a husband who is having knee surgery tomorrow, a sick little girl who has had a fever of 103 since Tuesday, and a son is getting ready for a field trip tomorrow too. If so, then I know exactly how they feel. Dead Is how I feel.
            True. I don't have any of those. Good luck tomorrow for your husband, I hope your daughter feels better soon, and I hope your son has fun on his field trip! AND, I hope you get some rest tonight! I bet the next person knows they should be in bed by now.

Michelle

Another Passion

True. I don't have any of those. Good luck tomorrow for your husband, I hope your daughter feels better soon, and I hope your son has fun on his field trip! AND, I hope you get some rest tonight! I bet the next person knows they should be in bed by now.
              Too true! Blush The next person will have been born in the state of Illinois.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Nup, I was born in Victoria, Australia! The next person is enjoying watching the Australian Open! (I am!) How do they play for soooo long? Confused

Top 'O the World!

Nope! Never seen it I'll bet the next person is going to the Marathon Movie tonight with their running group.
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Hey, nice marmot!

Nope! Never seen it I'll bet the next person is going to the Marathon Movie tonight with their running group.
                    Nope. I have no running group. Although I did watch Marathon Man years ago. Does that count? The next person is looking forward to the day when they can turn on the "news" and not hear about Heath Ledger.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

Nope. I have no running group. Although I did watch Marathon Man years ago. Does that count? The next person is looking forward to the day when they can turn on the "news" and not hear about Heath Ledger.
                      False - kind of. I don't watch the news. Tongue I bet the next person is very stressed out at the moment and needs a vacation in the worst way.

Michelle

BTY

I bet the next person is very stressed out at the moment and needs a vacation in the worst way.
                        True - but getting Jury Duty instead. Dead bty I bet the next person wishes they'd picked that donut this morning instead of the apple.
                          Wrong! It is a lady's last day here at work today and they brought donuts in this morning....I never pass up free Krispy Kreme's! However, I still managed to eat my fruit that I brought from home to wash down the donut! I bet the next person saw someone running on their way to work this morning and was jealous that it was not them!
                            Wrong! It is a lady's last day here at work today and they brought donuts in this morning....I never pass up free Krispy Kreme's! However, I still managed to eat my fruit that I brought from home to wash down the donut! I bet the next person saw someone running on their way to work this morning and was jealous that it was not them!
                            TRUE!! And that happens all the time too. I have to drop my youngest son off at school at 8:40 and then get to work by 9:00. I always see people running at that time I'm jealous that they are running and that they don't have be at work by 9:00. I bet the next person is thinking about a friend and wondering how they're doing. (note to self- do not kick Drew)

Michelle

Lazy idiot

I bet the next person is thinking about a friend and wondering how they're doing.
                              True. Evil grin I bet the next person will have done (or is planning on in the next few weeks) a Frigid 5K type event.

Tick tock

True! I am planning to run my very first 5K on Saturday...fortunately it's supposed to be 50 degrees warmer saturday morning than it was this morning...ahem. That's a blistering 30...not quite above freezing. I bet the next person has to work late tonight and probably can't get a run in because of it!
                                Heroes never die. They just reload.