Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

True, no jet lag The next person saw spirit of a marathon and loved it!
      Yep. Who didn't love it? The next person did a double-digit run today.
        nope i bet the next person's favorite book is "The Perfect Mile"
          Nope, House of Leaves, everyone in this book is running from something. The next person enjoys running hills.

Kings Canyon NP 07'

True. I like to change in elevation and the ability to look backwards and say, wow, I did that. I bet the next person really enjoyed running through puddles today.

left-right-left-right-repeat

True if you count frozen puddles... but no. I ran through 2-3 inches of fresh snow... crunch crunch crunch. The next person's favorite post run food is a tuna sandwich on toasted whole wheat with a clove of crushed garlic!

Gotta TRI

I'd have to say false, but sounds good. I bet the next one didn't register for next years Disney marathon today Big grin
                2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but right now a Winter marathon in FL sounds heavenly! The next person is planning to run his/her first marathon this year! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

That's exactly right!! Holy Cow!! Cool I'm going for the Jersey Marathon on May 08.My longest run to date was today.15.4 miles and rather hilly.After my first 20 miler,I plan to register. I bet the next person is tired of bannanas,but eats them anyway. Tongue

A Saucy Wench

Nah...I dont eat bananas very often, unless I am in the mood for them. I bet the next person eats chocolate chip cookies on race mornings

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Gotta TRI

As I've only run 1 race thus far, I'd have to say no... But maybe I'll try it this Sunday for my 2nd race Big grin Bet the next person is sick of shovelling/ snowblowing their driveway for the umpteenth time! Angry
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, we have the world's best neighbor and he plows us out every time it snows--it pays to have a neighbor with cool toys and a truck! Smile I'll bet the next person has had more than their fair share of paczkis this week.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

Where DO you find this stuff zoomie? Big grin
                              I'll bet the next person has had more than their fair share of paczkis this week.
                              A rose by any other name ... My Polish stepmother was just telling me that these are what I know as faschsnachts (sp), which we always had growing up in Pa. Dutch country. I want them so bad, but they are not around Pittsburgh, that I can tell. Maybe I need to go to our Polish area. I bet the next person LOVES Antiques Roadshow, too, and plays the "sell-keep" game with their spouse/so.
                              Lisa3.1

I bet the next person has already had at least 3 cups of coffee this morning!
                                I don't do coffee. I am guessing the person beneath has at least eight pairs of running shoes. Crap. I guess I didn't go to the last page.