Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

I don't do coffee. I am guessing the person beneath has at least eight pairs of running shoes. Crap. I guess I didn't go to the last page.
    I was just going to say, jeez, we can pick and choose these? So, pick: Antiques Roadshow or running shoes.
    Lisa3.1

haha. Sorry. the anser is no. Now back to -- I am guessing the person beneath has at least eight pairs of running shoes.
        haha. Sorry. the anser is no. Now back to -- I am guessing the person beneath has at least eight pairs of running shoes.
        False: I throw them away 6 months after they're retired. I would have more shoes than my wife otherwise. The next person listens to "Beck" on his/her Ipod while running.
        http://www.deardick.com
          The next person listens to "Beck" on his/her Ipod while running.
          False. Don't have an iPod. I bet the next person wears running socks at least 3 times before washing them.

Kings Canyon NP 07'

True - I am stuck on Odelay! Have been for years. I bet the next person had brown rice with dinner.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Negative !! I had a fillet steak with potatoes as I am off red meat for Lent (next 40 days) from today. I am guessing the next person is just now debating whether or not to get that bar of chocolate Wink
              Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
              BTY

That would be a negative. I bet the next person just went, "Lent? It's Lent? Surprised " (just like I did) bty
                Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope, don't do Lent, thank goodness. I bet the next person is looking at the forecast for the next few days and wondering how hard it's going to be to fit in runs.
                    True- It is suppsed to rain, hard all afternoon, but the weather will be a lovely 52 degrees. I may have to suck it up just to embrace a temp over 30 degrees! True or False- the next person uses Nike Plus with their ipod but only to track the miles, they don't listen to the music.

2012 Goals: Get back into it after having a baby! Prep for a 1/2 marathon

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Where DO you find this stuff zoomie? Big grin
                      Well, I unfortunately find paczkis EVERYWHERE in West MI. They are evil...Krispy Kreme ain't got nothin' on those polish gut-bomb delicacies! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True or False- the next person uses Nike Plus with their ipod but only to track the miles, they don't listen to the music.
                        Nope, I have my Garmin and I use my iPod just for tunes. The next person is almost certainly going to do their run with YakTrax or some other traction device on their shoes tomorrow.

~ Sarah Kay

Running on the ocean

False; however it would look funny wearing YakTrax here in Southern California. The next person wouldn't mind running the Paris marathon on April 15th...

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
                          -- Jakob Herrmann
                          my running achievements

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah...I won't be ready for a marathon in April...though maybe someday Paris would be a cool one. The next person wore YakTrax on their run today and was thankful for them.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Nah...I won't be ready for a marathon in April...though maybe someday Paris would be a cool one. The next person wore YakTrax on their run today and was thankful for them.
                              NO! Thankfully we are back to merely cold windy rain The next person averages more miles run than hours slept in a week

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Marathon Maniac #3309

Sometimes that is true...sometimes not. When I was Marathon training, I definitely ran more hours than I slept. I bet the next person wears their old retired running shoes at work Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!