Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True...if we're talking windchill. I think the actual temp was 14, but the windchill was 4 or 5. I ran 7. I'll bet the next person had a tasty hunk o' steak and red skinned potatoes for supper.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

skinnycaponesugar

N0pe, I had a slice 0f grain bread with 0live spread, f0r breakfast, I live in Australia!! (my 0 is stuck, in case y0u're w0ndering) I bet the next pers0n d0esn't quite enj0y running 0n the treadmill Roll eyes

Love, Run, Sleep

N0pe, I had a slice 0f grain bread with 0live spread, f0r breakfast, I live in Australia!! (my 0 is stuck, in case y0u're w0ndering) I bet the next pers0n d0esn't quite enj0y running 0n the treadmill Roll eyes
        False! I enjoy it when I have to run on the treadmill- it keeps me from dealing with the traffic, darkness, and as in tonight's run (to happen later) - it keeps me from having to run on ice. I bet the next person is excited about a race coming up this weekend.

Michelle

I bet the next person is excited about a race coming up this weekend.
          False, sadly. It's hard to come by races this time of year in New England. Cry (but I do have a 30k coming up on March 2nd Smile ) I bet the next person rotates (at least) two pairs of shoes religiously.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

True. My Cobalt Gel Asics and my Landreths. haha. They are both great shoes. I bet the next person hasn't fifteen marathons within a span of six years.
              True. I bet the next person has vomitted as a result of running (either in a race or training)

Just running for the fun of it!

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

True. I bet the next person has vomitted as a result of running (either in a race or training)
                All of the above. The next person has vomited while running without breaking stride. Dead

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...I don't believe in puking. I'll bet the next person likes driving loaners with turbo-charged engines while their car is in the shop.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nope...I don't believe in puking. I'll bet the next person likes driving loaners with turbo-charged engines while their car is in the shop.
                    I'm probably gonna jinx my van with this comment...TRUE - I would love to drive a turbo-charged loaner if my van were in the shop! I bet the next person is hungry for ice-cream right about now. Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm probably gonna jinx my van with this comment...TRUE - I would love to drive a turbo-charged loaner if my van were in the shop! I bet the next person is hungry for ice-cream right about now. Big grin
                      False, I just had a big huge strawberry milk shake made from fresh berries. The next poster's tetanus vaccination is out of date.

Dog-Love

Oh that is SOOOOO not true....I love vaccinations so much! I even just vaccinated my doggie for rabies. Everyone should go get vaccinated! OK the next person is a huge fan of cilantro and can't have enbough recipes that use the stuff.
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        Lisa3.1

Oh that is SOOOOO not true....I love vaccinations so much! I even just vaccinated my doggie for rabies. Everyone should go get vaccinated! OK the next person is a huge fan of cilantro and can't have enbough recipes that use the stuff.
                          true, I use it for a lot of things I make, I make thai often. I bet the person beneath has been to Minnesota.

thumbs up!

True. I love the Twin Cities. Used to live in Eau Claire, WI, so went quite often. I bet the next person got/gave flowers today. (hint to hubby if reading...)
                            2010 Goals
                            1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
                            2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
                            3. sub 30 min 5k
                            4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10
                            obiebyke

False. I hate Valentine's Day. And I'm not even single! I bet the next person has to work Monday, despite the holiday.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

False. I hate Valentine's Day. And I'm not even single! I bet the next person has to work Monday, despite the holiday.
                                True. Sad I bet the next person just spent the past hour on RA, ignoring work. Roll eyes

Michelle