Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Lisa3.1

Yep! But it will be alot later in the week Smile I bet the next person said no to a date with a friend because they had planned on going for a run instead!
    No, it's too cold to do that. I am guessing the person beneath has tickets to see Spirit of the Marathon thurs.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I did see it the first time around. I'll bet the next person is experiencing wicked cabin fever.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nope, but I did see it the first time around. I'll bet the next person is experiencing wicked cabin fever.
        False, but I would love to have that chance. Being home for long enough to get bored sounds wonderful to me right about now. I bet the next person isn't happy with their last race time.

Michelle

I bet the next person isn't happy with their last race time.
          False- I'm looking forward to *having* a race time. I'll bet the next person has been unusually hungry the last few weeks, and can't seem to eat enough food!
          Lisa3.1

False- I'm looking forward to *having* a race time. I'll bet the next person has been unusually hungry the last few weeks, and can't seem to eat enough food!
            So true. I'm guessing the person beneath has had lasagna last night.
              False , close but false. I had Chicken Torteslini . Hmmmmmm I'll bet the next person spends way too much time on the computer Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Hmmmmmm I'll bet the next person spends way too much time on the computer Tongue
                Stalker. How else would you know? Wink I'll bet the next person is going to pick up their race packet later today.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dude, your are a clairvoyant. I bet the next person who posts is under 30 Big grin

Vim

Dude, your are a clairvoyant. I bet the next person who posts is under 30 Big grin
                    I wish. I'm 36. Sad I bet the next person skipped running today for one reason or another.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, 10, baby! I'll bet the next person had take-out pizza for dinner.

~ Sarah Kay

invisible

Big wrong! Smile I had udon noodles with wakame seaweed. I bet the next person loves eating seaweed.
                        90 percent of the game is not giving up.
                        Lisa3.1

Big wrong! Smile I had udon noodles with wakame seaweed. I bet the next person loves eating seaweed.
                          Yes, sushi's. I'm guessing the person beneath plays an acoustic guitar.
                            I can't even play guitar hero (though never have tried lol) I bet the next person is enjoying a nice cold beer right now

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Beah, not even if I had been on the Sahara for three weeks with nothing to drink I bet the next person has never ridden a century.

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but I reproduced with someone who has (metric and miles). Wink I'll bet the next person had strawberries for dessert. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay