Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Nope, but I reproduced with someone who has (metric and miles). Wink I'll bet the next person had strawberries for dessert. Big grin
    False. No dessert for me today. No running either. I wasn't feeling very well. Sad I bet the next person has their alarm set much too early for Sunday morning run.

Michelle

invisible

I didn't have it set, at all. I'll be out the door at 11 a m. I'll bet the next poster has their bicycle in their bedroom, too. Smile
      90 percent of the game is not giving up.

Pre would have liked us.

False. Not in college anymore!! I bet the next poster needs to get their butt off the computer and get their run in for the day!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Semi-true. DH needs to get his bike ride in, then I will go do my run when he's back. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

invisible

Hey, finish your post! Smile P. S. I've got a big room, Mommy.
            90 percent of the game is not giving up.
              Hey, finish your post! Smile
              I was thinking that same thing. She must have gotten distracted. Tongue Confused

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oops, duh...coffee is not working today. Wink I'll bet the next person is still in their PJs.

~ Sarah Kay

Oops, duh...coffee is not working today. Wink I'll bet the next person is still in their PJs.
                  True. I'll bet the next person has to make sure the kids get their homework done today.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wingz

Professional Noob

True. I'll bet the next person has to make sure the kids get their homework done today.
                    Nope. The cats don't have homework. Tongue And zz - is it still DID's birthday week? Wink I'll bet the next person has kept at least one new-year's resolution...

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And zz - is it still DID's birthday week? Wink I'll bet the next person has kept at least one new-year's resolution...
                      He's old...he doesn't get birthday weeks. Wink I won't get to keep most of my NY's resolutions until I start doing more races for the year. Smile I'll bet the next person likes corndogs.

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

I'll bet the next person likes corndogs.
                        Yes, State fair corn dogs. Nowhere else. I'm guessing the person beneath hasn't been to Flagstaff or Coeur d'Alene.

Pre would have liked us.

Um, Flagstaff, AZ--yes, if that's what you meant. The other, no. I'm betting the next person ran outside for the first time yesterday since Christmas.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope...I've run outside in the snow 5 days/week pretty much every week since Christmas (except for the week I had the flu). I'll bet the next person is getting ready to do their run right now.

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Um, Flagstaff, AZ--yes, if that's what you meant. The other, no.
                              Yes, that's the Flagstaff I was referring to. the other is in Idaho.
                              Lisa3.1

Nope...I've run outside in the snow 5 days/week pretty much every week since Christmas (except for the week I had the flu). I'll bet the next person is getting ready to do their run right now.
                                No, far from that, it's esp. cold. I'm guessing the person beneath significant other is also a runner.