2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

I'm in, I guess that means about 115 miles. Thanks so much for running holding this event for us.

ry8564

I would like to get in on this...125 miles for me.

Thanks!

Welcome, new streakers!

We still have some unknown mileage in the table.

In, 248 miles.

Need something to get my ass going.

Get off my porch

I'm going to give 125 a shot

Half Fanatic #846

Put me down for 200 - thanks!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Intentionally Blank

I think I can hang. Put me down for 160, please.

Question about indoor running...obviously a treadmill run counts. Does a run on an elliptical count as well?

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

Birdwell

I guess I'll jump in too.

I have no idea If I'll be able to beat my highest months mileage, so I'll leave the goal blank, other than the streak.

redleaf

I'm in for a min. of 2km a day. I'll try and do a best guess on total kms in the next couple of days looking at my training plan. Basically anywhere there is no running right now I'll add 2km.

MTA: okay my highest km this year was 111.5km in February. Doing my plan + 2km a day on currently non-running days = 109.5km

SO I'm gonna try and hit 125 km. Which probably gives me the smallest number on the chart Big grin hey ya gotta start somewhere right?

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Does a run on an elliptical count as well?

No. There are people on this site who don't even count treadmill running as real running, but the elliptical really can't count.

Also about walking the dog (@granite_runnig) - I guess if  you can do some sprints during the walk, then it could count, but let's keep it to the minimum.

No. There are people on this site who don't even count treadmill running as real running, but the elliptical really can't count.

Also about walking the dog (@granite_runnig) - I guess if  you can do some sprints during the walk, then it could count, but let's keep it to the minimum.

Ok - got it. 

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

FSBD

Sign me up for the streak.

I'm going to swing for 2900 miles for the year so I need 300 between now and then.  Which will be my third highest month of the year.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

I think I can hang. Put me down for 160, please.

You most certainly can . I remember checking out your log last year around this time; and  you have added another year to that already impressive streak since. Awsome!

Half Fanatic #846

Don't forget me!  200 please.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!