Is It Okay To Run In A Cemetary? (Read 2197 times)

Dave

See that's the kind of stuff I was looking for. I know you've got some freaky stories. I just know it.
    Reminds me of the old joke. A young couple couldn't find a place to be alone one evening so they snuck off to the local cemetery in the dead of night to get it on. It went great, they found a nice flat gravestone, no one bothered them, good times. The next day, the girl had a doctors appointment. After the physical exam, the doctor told her there was good news and bad news. "Tell me the good news", she said. "Good news is that you're the model of health. Your blood pressure is low. You're heart and lungs sound good. Everything seems find at first glance.". "Wow, Doc, that does sound good. What could the bad news be?" .... "I hate to tell you this but your ass died in 1858".

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Lisa3.1

Reminds me of the old joke. A young couple couldn't find a place to be alone one evening so they snuck off to the local cemetery in the dead of night to get it on. It went great, they found a nice flat gravestone, no one bothered them, good times. The next day, the girl had a doctors appointment. After the physical exam, the doctor told her there was good news and bad news. "Tell me the good news", she said. "Good news is that you're the model of health. Your blood pressure is low. You're heart and lungs sound good. Everything seems find at first glance.". "Wow, Doc, that does sound good. What could the bad news be?" .... "I hate to tell you this but your ass died in 1858".
      LOL
        Two ladies were sick of their husbands and decided they needed a girls night out. They went bar hopping and on their way home took a short cut, which took them through the little local cemetery. They, of course, realized that they really had to pee and decided to do it then and there. They each squated near different markers and did their thing. One lady peed but didn't want to soil her panties, so she took them off and threw them aside. The other lady, who peed next to a fresh grave with fresh funeral flowers, grabbed a ribbon off a casket spray to wipe with and pulled her panties back on. The next morning, one of the husbands called the other and said "We cannot let those ladies go out anymore. My wife came back wearing no panties!" "That's not the worst of it," said the other husband. "Mine had a card in her panties that said 'Thanks for the memories. The Volunteer Fire Department.'" Hee hee.

"Life is short... running makes it seem longer." - Baron Hansen

JakeKnight

I ran on dead people today. No zombies. Weird.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude, you ran with 2 zombies.
            JakeKnight

Dude, you ran with 2 zombies.
              I'm pretty sure you were infected rather than undead. This is an important distinction. Aren't you paying attention. Oh - and thanks for entering my mileage, chief.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm pretty sure you were infected rather than undead. This is an important distinction. Aren't you paying attention.
                As long as you don't get any of his body fluids in an open wound you should be OK.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

As long as you don't get any of his body fluids in an open wound you should be OK.
                  He was sneezing and coughing a lot ...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He was sneezing and coughing a lot ...
                    Oh, no...hmmm...did he scratch you? You might want to get that checked-out. Better safe than sorry, KWIM?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK ran in a cemetery today. Nah nah nah nah nah!
                      JakeKnight

JK ran in a cemetery today. Nah nah nah nah nah!
                        You're sick. Go lie down. Take two aspirin and don't call me.

C-R

Any zombies chase you?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

JakeKnight

Any zombies chase you?
                            Illiteracy is bad for children. Help teach America to read. For just the price of a cup of coffee, you can help educate a child.
                            I ran on dead people today. No zombies. Weird.

Go Daddy

We are having a drill on response to an epidemic today with the area hospitals. I will make sure to bring up the zombie topic and see if we can craft a response to dealing with an outbreak of the undead. Does Tamiflu work in these cases? Should we stockpile hammers for smashing brains? Will we need new toe tag colors for "dead, but soon to be alive again" and "dead, brain destroyed" Can the zombies be rehabilitated ala Fido?
                              JakeKnight

We are having a drill on response to an epidemic today with the area hospitals. I will make sure to bring up the zombie topic and see if we can craft a response to dealing with an outbreak of the undead.
                                Seriously. It's an important topic. What if the epidemic victims mostly died ... but didn't STAY dead? That could really ruin your planned response to the scenario. You should write a memo about it or something.