Strange food jags... (Read 807 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Anyone else go through phases where they crave a particular food--not necessarily anything all that odd, just repetitive. My current one is Cream of Wheat cereal with a little butter and some Sugar in the Raw sprinkled on top. This was one of my favorite breakfasts as a child and I still get cravings for it now and again. What's yours?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

what isn't mine? Tongue lately it's been fruit and cream oatmeal. last week it was egg/cheese/bagel sandwich

A is A

Ha that's funny: I go on Cream of Wheat jags periodically myself. Mmmmm.

Go ho or go home

Mine is Sarku Japan's chicken teriyaki with double meat for just a dollar more!
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

Chicken for me!
            Lisa3.1

Modified: I misread what the question meant. I guess it would be Chicken satay Modified to add picture.
                Right now it's my breakfast of: 1 slice of whole wheat toast with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter, a banana, and a tall nonfat latte.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Right now it's my breakfast of: 1 slice of whole wheat toast with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
                  Oh, yeah...that's some good stuff, right there! Smucker's Natural is THE best! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Ostrich runner

Salt and vinegar kettle chips dipped in cottage cheese.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Salt and vinegar kettle chips dipped in cottage cheese.
                      Not beef...? Wink That actually does sound good. Cheese and salt are two of my favorite things. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Anyone else go through phases where they crave a particular food--not necessarily anything all that odd, just repetitive. My current one is Cream of Wheat cereal with a little butter and some Sugar in the Raw sprinkled on top. This was one of my favorite breakfasts as a child and I still get cravings for it now and again. What's yours?
                        Sushi...butter chicken...thai red curry beef...rinse, repeat Thats the way I've rolled for a few years now. A long phase ya. But hell, it used to be big mac & fries, big mac & fries!
                          Oh, yeah...that's some good stuff, right there! Smucker's Natural is THE best! Big grin
                          Agreed!
                          finney

Resident pinniped

Fruit Roll Ups. I ate one with my little nephew the other day and remembered how much I loved them as a kid. I know they're not even fruit (the box says fruit FLAVORED snack) but damn are they good!

A Saucy Wench

french bread and butter.....god I love that I love cream of wheat too with honey and butter come to think of it...most of my food jags involve butter.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Smokey

I don't know if it's really a jag, but I have to have sushi from the sushi-go-round near my house and Japanese Curry Rice at least once a week.