Strange food jags... (Read 807 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Zoomy - I will challenge you on the blueberry front...I've lived everywhere, and nobody has better berries than Oregon. Blueberries and especially Hood strawberries.
    I am here to help. Come blueberry season, mail me 1 gallon of fresh blueberries. Each of you. I will taste them raw and cook them in several different foods. I will solve this challenge. You are welcome.

Ostrich runner

Newfoundland has some awesome blueberries, along with fantastic trail running.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

The Greatest of All Time

I failed to mention, Ice Cream in the summer is a given.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          Lately? peanut butter followed by pickles ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Banana Sandwiches Hot Dog Style Jif Peanut Butter on Graham Crackers or Toast with milk Fresh Dates Date Bars Blackberries/Raspberries/Berries! Fresh off the tree figs Mango fresh, dried (preferably without sugar), blended, ice cream, etc Pecos Cantaloupe Ice Cream Ginger Ale Sangria Soda Maredsous or Hooegarden Avocado Pudding (man that's bad stuff) Steak English Trifle Cake Smile YUM

Vim

Member Since 2008

Fresh squeezed orange juice..
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomy - I will challenge you on the blueberry front...I've lived everywhere, and nobody has better berries than Oregon. Blueberries and especially Hood strawberries.
              Ha, we should exchange blueberries...I wonder how that would work... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ha, we should exchange blueberries
                Although I can't quite figure out why, this sounds dirty. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

Although I can't quite figure out why, this sounds dirty. Clowning around
                  They are round, smooth, plump and firm--yet yielding.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Ha, we should exchange blueberries...I wonder how that would work... Big grin
                    Shhh. I have a super secret location with acres of abandoned blueberry trees! No chemicals for over 11 years! Delicious!! You can grab literally handfuls and they fall into the bucket. The only catch is, though, that you have to hike a million miles to get to them...and there's no path. First year I got lost. But guess what!!? Now I have a Garmin!!! Bwahahahahahaha.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where?
                      *points up 2 posts* It's super secret. MTA: But I'd be willing to mail you some.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No no, what part of the world. And yes. Mail me Smile

Ostrich runner

I know some great places in Wilderness Areas in Western NC...they haven't had chemicals in decades, but I'm not sure how legal they are to pick. Still, I'd go out backpacking with a cast iron dutch oven and little else when the berries were out.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No no, what part of the world.
                            Joni lives within running distance of me... Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Joni lives within running distance of me... Smile
                              Need my address?