Average Pace - to the summary page (Read 1908 times)

JakeKnight

I like to run. That is all.
    I like turtles.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Prophet!

I like turtles.
      modified again to add that sharks eat turtles.
      JakeKnight

in some places they eat turtles, thereby causing the decline of turtles at an average pace.
        Modified to erase any suggestion that Steve may be a turtle hater, since he clearly loves turtles.

If you don't put average pace on the summary page then the terrorists have already won.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gah...now I have a headache. Which means that did's not likely going to get any. I'm blaming this thread. So if a hairy, sweaty man in spandex cycling bibs comes after y'all, you'll know why.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This question has been answered clearly and concisely, the answer was no. But I keep coming back, in fact lots of people do. I confess, the voyeur/drama queen in me keeps pulling me back. I too love running, and I most certainly am not a turtle hater. I just can't help myself I guess. P.S. I am sure I won't be able to stop myself from once again checking this thread. Somebody please help, I just can't stop! Help Me!

Prophet!

This question has been answered clearly and concisely, the answer was no. But I keep coming back, in fact lots of people do. I confess, the voyeur/drama queen in me keeps pulling me back. I too love running, and I most certainly am not a turtle hater. I just can't help myself I guess. P.S. I am sure I won't be able to stop myself from once again checking this thread. Somebody please help, I just can't stop! Help Me!
                modified so that you have no idea what this entry was.
                  just as i can't help myself from freaking out everytime i see your username...KennyG keeps popping into my head.
                  Valentines day is quickly approaching. I can only conclude you have been getting in touch with your tender, romantic, sax loving inner you. Don't despair, It is OK. My name is Just Kenny, and I hope the image of Kenny G passes with Valentines day. If not, let me know and I will consider a screen name change. BTW nice to meet ya surfnrun Kenny

Prophet!

Valentines day is quickly approaching. I can only conclude you have been getting in touch with your tender, romantic, sax loving inner you. Don't despair, It is OK. My name is Just Kenny, and I hope the image of Kenny G passes with Valentines day. If not, let me know and I will consider a screen name change. BTW nice to meet ya surfnrun Kenny
                    no worries. I'm comfortable with having a 'sex-loving' inner me. Shy
                    JakeKnight

I refuse to delete my posts. Turtle hate is an important issue.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So maybe we could compromise, and have a little flag, which instead of showing your average pace, shows whether your average pace for the year is above or below Trent's average pace for the year. Kinda like the pace bunny concept...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

You'll ruin your knees!

When running, if I think of turtles, I think of turtle head, which means I must pick up my pace and then I log that run as a #2 tempo run... ...but I'm not a hater.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No sharting, right Lynn? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Outside Lane

Could we get average pace added to the summary page? Big grin

See how they run...