1000Km-621 mile club

2008 (Read 580 times)

I'm game. I'm a newbie and nNot real sure how it works. Will my mileage automatically be added from my log or do I need to input it somewhere?
    Lisa, Yes, your mileage is added from your log. Welcome!
      Lisa, Yes, your mileage is added from your log. Welcome!
      Thank you! Smile
      ~Lisa
        I'm a newbie, but would like to sign up for the challenge!
          I'm a newbie, but would like to sign up for the challenge!
          Great! Welcome Jeff.
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

I think it's amazing that the Pace Bunny's mileage changes all day long! He/she runs 24 hours a day, lol!
              Yeah, I hate that rabbit with a passion. I think Eric has a little cruel streak in him to keep it moving all the time. This is a new pace bunny. What should we name it?
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yeah, I hate that rabbit with a passion. I think Eric has a little cruel streak in him to keep it moving all the time. This is a new pace bunny. What should we name it?
                Energizer Bunny?
                  Thumper?

Swadvad

Lucifer! HaHa! Or what about "Lucky Foot"?
                      Oh what the heck, I'll join. Big grin I started running last fall. I was logging on Cool Running but didn't bother to transfer my log over. I just started new. I've had 2 twisted ankles recently but am on the mend now, and am rarin' to run! I just signed up for my first 5K on March 16, as well (St. Paddy's day dash). I think (hope) I can handle 621 miles in a year!!!

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh what the heck, I'll join. Big grin I started running last fall. I was logging on Cool Running but didn't bother to transfer my log over. I just started new. I've had 2 twisted ankles recently but am on the mend now, and am rarin' to run! I just signed up for my first 5K on March 16, as well (St. Paddy's day dash). I think (hope) I can handle 621 miles in a year!!!
                        Welcome, Michelle! This will be a first for me, so I hope I can do it!
                          This will be a first for me, so I hope I can do it!
                          Trust me, with THIS support group, you most definitely CAN... Wink
                          "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                          ChurchAdmin

Hello all. I'm Davdaw's wife. I've got to beat him to the finish line!
                              Hello all. I'm Davdaw's wife. I've got to beat him to the finish line!
                              Welcome spouse of DavDaw! It will be fun to watch the 2 of you compete.
                              seeEricaRun

Awesome

That was fun. Who's up for another 1000k in 2008?
                                I'm in! Hoping to beat the bunny early and bump myself up to 1,000 m for the year.