1000Km-621 mile club

zoom-zoom - Dec 15 (Read 6 times)

wanderingoutlaw

Congratulations, zoom-zoom! You've reached 1000km again this year, slightly faster than last year. Hope you can finish out the year strong.

John

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I'm taking the next couple of weeks off from running. My original goal had been 700 miles, but DH ruptured his Achilles in April, so I spent a lot of time driving him around for a couple of months. Then we all got Covid and that had me doing jack-squat for at least 3 weeks. So I set my goal back to 650. But once our mileage game team was out of the playoffs, I decided that 1000k was a nicer #, anyhow. So here I am, enjoying a couple of weeks of just running out my cycling mileage goal and having more time to wrap presents and not be trying to cram miles in at the end of the year. I'm looking forward to starting 2023 on fresh legs! Big grin My game goal for 2023 is 1000k, but I'm actually going to shoot for 650. I'll change my game goal mid-year, if we're able to avoid any more family injury/illness.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

So really it's all D's fault? Wink LOL! Enjoy your run break!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So really it's all D's fault? Wink LOL! Enjoy your run break!

Ha, totally! And little D, since he's the one who brought Covid home from work with him. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Well done, zoom-zoom -- Congratulations!

T W

Congrats! Just right time before the holidays.  Enjoy your break.