1000Km-621 mile club

2008 (Read 580 times)

That was fun. Who's up for another 1000k in 2008?
      I'm going to make 440 miles for 2007, my first full year of running. Increasing to 1,000K and staying injury-free will be a stretch for me, but it's a goal I'd like to pursue. How do I sign up? And more important, how do I see the pace bunny? Wink Thanks! Eliz Smile

flomotioncoaching.com

how do I see the pace bunny?
        Eric left us a msg on here saying that the pace bunny had been taken down temporarily because the db query it was running appeared to be thrashing the server...I hope to see the pace bunny soon as well... Only 10.2 left to go for the year 2007!
        "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
          Eliz, If you are posting here, you've already signed up. Hopefully, you'll find this forum a help in meeting your goal. Eric assured us that rabbit would be back. Welcome! David - make sure you post when you finish. Ken
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

I was really happy to find the 1000K club, because I knew I couldn't make 1000 miles yet! This will be a stretch for me, too, but I know I can do it if I'm held accountable. That pace bunny will keep me honest! 8 Ball Good luck to everyone! Teresa
              David - make sure you post when you finish.
              Will do, sir....I've got 8.1 left (only did 2 today in 15:48); going to hit up 8-9 tomorrow and then call it good for the year...See ya then! Cool
              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                Looking forward to a better running year in 2008, hoping to complete my first HM and keep my mileage up after my first child arrives at the end of January. Unfortunately for my running 2008 will start with a bike ride tomorrow.

Swadvad

I was thinking that 750 miles might be a good stretch for me, (1000 miles unrealistic) but I bet 621 miles will be plenty of a challenge. Am I signed up for 2008, since I just posted?
                    Yessir - glad to have you with us.
                      Hey teamies! I'm jumping in on this too! I have been thinking for ages this would be a good goal - now that 08 is here now is the perfect time to do so! I clocked in a few k's on the bike today but the second of jan is a scheduled run for me Big grin it will be great to start getting those k's in!
                      free happiness with every moment!
                        Starting off on the right foot. I'm totally going to beat that bunny this year!

I run for Fried Chicken!

I joined this group last year(2007) thinking it was a good goal but it was not to be. I ended up barely running the first 7 months of the year. I've been running a lot more consistently the last 3 months of the year and if I keep that up, I should blow by the pace bunny like he's standing still! Here's to a great 2008!
                          Dutchie42

Hello everyone, Just found this site and just joined this group. Ran 936.6K in 2007 so I thought joining you guys would be a good idea to motivate me at 5AM to put my run in. There are too many days in 2007 where I didn't put in any run. And you guys can see my training log, so better put in the work. Big grin

Dutchie
                            Run the day, or the day runs you.

talie

trying to beat the bunny

Hi everyone! I'm new here and fairly new to running as well. I did 2 5Ks last year and am hoping to do a 10K and maybe even a half marathon this year. I'm hoping this group will help keep me motivated. Big grin
                              Natalie

2008 goals -5% spring weightloss goal - 126 lbs.
                              - run 1000K
                              - run a couple of 10Ks, maybe a half???
                                I'm game. I'm a newbie and nNot real sure how it works. Will my mileage automatically be added from my log or do I need to input it somewhere?
                                ~Lisa