1000 Mile Club

Representin' Naptown (Read 261 times)

Gig

Nice to see you on Page 1, Anya. I'll be there soon. Maybe even this week.

Thanks Gig!

So glad summer is finally over, but, man this week has been tough with the humidity. 

My fiance (Ed)  has been picking up more miles lately. I was pushing 10 before the heat, hope to maybe get back there.    Lately, I'm lucky to do 6.

I've been seeing a lot of QW  park :-)     Thank god I like it!  

- Anya

Gig

Well, I hope you got out there today. Gorgeous day in Annapolis!

Gig

Congratulations, Anya! You did it.Big grin

I'll get there, but these last several weeks have been tough (schedule-wise) so far, and I don't see that letting up. I think next year I'm going to scale back the running somewhat--to maybe 10-15 miles/wk--and focus on some other goals. We'll see.

Thanks Mike!  You'll make it for sure :-)

Yes, so happy I made it early this year.   I was thinking about increasing my goal, but I too need to switch things up next year.   I've just got to think of things that do not involve the gym.  I hate the gym.  That's why I run!

Ed wants me to start biking a bit.  I am always slightly afraid of biking for some weird reason.  

- Anya

Dog-Love

Congratulations, Anya! You did it.Big grin

I'll get there, but these last several weeks have been tough (schedule-wise) so far, and I don't see that letting up. I think next year I'm going to scale back the running somewhat--to maybe 10-15 miles/wk--and focus on some other goals. We'll see.

Wow you are so close Gig!  Nice job.  I definitely scaled back this year and have not been logging my mini 3 mile runs (don't know why).  Have been hiking more and just taking a bit more care of my knee since the surgury in July.  Will just have to see what the old body lets me do next year.  My goal is to drop this 10 pounds that has been hanging around and focus on cross training.

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Gig

Done. Smile

Dog-Love

with 7 days to spare.  nice job.

Done. Smile

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)