1000 Mile Club

Well, that was short-lived... (Read 594 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If I crawl the miles can I log half of what I do???
    I don't see why not! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I just hit the top of page five with my 3.5 mile long run this morning after being sidelined for eight weeks with knee problems - first one and then the other. Well, I guess that's what I get for running on a treadmill - should have stuck to the roads. Now, however, the temps are in the high 80s by 8:30 am where I'm at (if not warmer), so I'm going to have to move to either running at work (I work nights) or suck it up, deal with the heat and hope for the best. Why anybody in their right mind would live in the middle east, where the temperatures have already topped 100 at least twice this year, is beyond me. Can't wait for the 130s in the summer. Tongue
        But you're out there.. I'm still waiting for the results of the MRI..but I'm cheering y'all on... #101... I used to be in the 70's... and was a 60's child for a day.....
        Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
          I'm benched for at least 3 more weeks - stress fracture... see ya then!
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm benched for at least 3 more weeks - stress fracture... see ya then!
            Oh, no...I swear stress fractures are "catching" around here. So many people down with them right now that they almost seem to be contagious. I hope your weeks off go fast and you can be out running like mad soon! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sorry to hear about the stress fracture. I hope you heal soon and come back stronger than ever.