1000 Mile Club

Pace Group Standings (Read 1105 times)

madness baby

Just bringing this back up to the top of the forum! Big grin Thanks again for doing this, Derek! A note for the bunny: Whassup, bunny, whassup?! 16 miles today in 85 degree heat just for you, little furry friend. I know you'll be ahead of me tomorrow, but remember that my long runs are just for you. Watch out.
    deb
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy crap, Deb...wow! Way to show that fuzzy rodent who's boss! I can't wait until warmer weather and dry roads (we got at least 6" of snow overnight...stupid forecasters all were predicting "light snow." Light snow, my ass)...I think my longest run since last Fall has been only 10 miles. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Derek, This is terrific - I appreciate the work you did on this!
        Fortitudine Vincimus - "By endurance we conquer,"
          Derek, Nice addition to the site. Thanks for creating it.
            Agree - YAY DEREK!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
            Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
              Thank you! Big grin
              Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."
                This is awesome! Thanks. Ewa
                I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                  Intense...

madness baby

*bump!* Damn, I suck. I've got to get out there more often.
                    deb
                      This is great, thanks.

Michelle

Newbie to the site, just got all my workout mileage entered for the year. I'm behind the bunny but working hard. I'm Randy, looking forward to my first half marathon on April 29, and it won't be my last for this year. Running is making me young again and I love it!!!!
                        Run Steady....Run Safe http://aggiesoles.blogspot.com/

Dog-Love

Welcome Randy...are you really an aggie-dad. Does this mead your kid came from UC Davis? (my old digs!)
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            Hey Crabby, I am a Texas Aggie and my daughter has been accepted there.
                            Run Steady....Run Safe http://aggiesoles.blogspot.com/

Dog-Love

I wonder what the big difference is between a UC Davis Aggie and a Texas Aggie???? I'm sure she'll get a great education there! Enjoy the running. I agree about the youth thing. My 3 favorite runnin buddies are about 30 and even though I am 48 I feel like a kid!
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                                Cool tool. If I do catch the pace bunny, and I'm trying, I'm breakings its leg. Please be sure to put some debug in your web app for the the day that happens.