Serious Coin Running Club® presented by the Real Men's Locker Room™
Roundman Classic XIV
Stage I Monday, March 3
Like taxes and dying, you can count on Roundman. You may not be ready, but then again, your competition may not be ready either. This is about carving your notch in the SCRC food chain. Eat or be eaten. It’s time to find out. Anyone can run well after a summer of training – who can bring it in March? In the snow? Freezing rain? The weather looks like it will finally cooperate after a couple years of disappointing condition
No changes to rules, divisions or routes. Coin, Coin, Pain and Pain. 11:40 depart, SE Corner of 801 Grand. Course records and division sign up will be posted outside the RMLR.
· 11:40 depart - self-timed
· Tripping, pushing and biting remain illegal - verbal abuse (including taunting) encouraged
· Traffic surges for competitive advantage while not illegal is not encouraged
· IF you feel strongly about tracking your time or think you may have set a course record, send it to Kintzle
2008 Event Highlights:
· Clydesdale is anything over 183.5.
· Recognized 6:30am(?) start options daily.
· No confusing race entry forms.
· Fabulous prizes for every division (Regular, Elite, Clydesdale and She-Roundman)
So I ran a 6:15 pace today, I wish there was a way to convert times from a hilly course to a flat course.
Calculate equivalent finish times at other course elevation profiles,
from this race with of _____total uphills and of _____total downhills
When you're on your deathbed, you won't be wishing that you'd spent more time at the office. But you will be wishing that you'd spent more time running. Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.