1500 Miles So Go Run

Am I the only one...? (Read 651 times)

Wow, EXTRA good luck to you then! Can't wait to hear your thought on it afterwards!

Think Whirled Peas

Yup, doing the Goofy Challenge! Paul
      GOOD LUCK!!!! and have fun! I'll be looking for your "goofy" race report.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I was getting used to seeing the higher milage that now it kinda freaks me out for a second then I relize the counter started over.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Bunny...you will likely pass me again overnight, but FYI I am planning to run at least 10 miles tomorrow. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sierra Foothills Runner

I'm with "Tuf..." - we still have a lot of year to go...don't let the hare get you down. Haven't been running a lot myself -- I was ahead of him for most of the year (hee hee), but now he's ahead of me. Not ready to give up yet... I'll catch up & pass that little critter!!! Good luck on that Goofy Challenge...hope to hear (see?) your report. Keep it up you guys. We'll whip the little cottontail!

King of Sparta

Passed out our little friend this morning and "accidentally" stood on his paws as I went past. That should slow him up a bit.
              2008 Goals:
              - Sub 1:00 10 mile
              - Sub 3:00 marathon
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Bunny...I just kicked yer ass! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Hey, Bunny...I just kicked yer ass! Evil grin
                  Sweet. And page 1! Nice job, Zoomy!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sweet. And page 1! Nice job, Zoomy!
                    I tell ya', this "warm" weather and that damned rodent have me really HTFUing...that old "make hay [run] while the sun shines" thing. k

~ Sarah Kay

Way to HTFU everyone. The 1500 club is kicking the other mileage clubs collective bunny tails. 43% of our members are ahead of the bunny! Nice job!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Burninated Peasant

I'll apologize now for bringing down the average. Forgot to put screws in my shoes before going on a ski trip, so I was stuck without the ability to run safely for the first week of the year. Doh!

I can run down any bunny

> I can't even see the damn thing. I been esperimenting with spraycoated stealth coats on some of em.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He's gaining on me...ack! I hate taking a day off. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

pfriese

GOOD LUCK!!!! and have fun! I'll be looking for your "goofy" race report.
                              OK, I have an RR up over in the Masters group for those interested in reading a long RR. http://www.runningahead.com/groups/MastRun/Forum/3e8e8f527eb341558014ab3ef43a8c90 Paul

Think Whirled Peas

OK, I have an RR up over in the Masters group for those interested in reading a long RR. http://www.runningahead.com/groups/MastRun/Forum/3e8e8f527eb341558014ab3ef43a8c90 Paul
                                Great report over there Paul! Sounds like you had a great time. I can't believe all the running/walking around you did!!!! You are goofy!!! Big grin

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>