1500 Miles of Hoppy Spring

Hey, Kennyd... (Read 312 times)

Needs more cowbell!

How was your HM this morning? You have some bunny butt to kick...hope it went well! Smile

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

MTA Update with complete results The weather was perfect today. 60 at the start to about 70 at the end. I had a good time running, and everything went fairly well, all things considered. I ended up with a massive blister on my foot, otherwise feel great. Thanks everybody for the encouragement. Kenny Here is what I now know. Final time 1:31:46 which bought me 67/3819 I took 5th place mens 35-39 5/199 Now for some boobing *tears and thumb sucking* I am pleased yet somehow unsatisfied, and conflicted. On the one hand, a PR. On the other, my totally reasonable, and achievable goal of a sub 1:30 washed away in front of me. Blah! On to beer drinking. and Indian food.

Needs more cowbell!

Beer AND Indian food?! Shit, I'd give up a time goal for that! YUM! Big grin You'll get it next time. Smile

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Prophet!

Blah! On to beer drinking. and Indian food.
          nice work anyway Kenny. And no running after beer + indian food.

Needs more cowbell!

Oh, you bastards...now I want curry! Tongue

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Prophet!

Oh, you bastards...now I want curry! Tongue
              again...no running after curry.

Needs more cowbell!

Nah...curry wouldn't bother me. I can run after Mexican. Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Beer AND Indian food?! Shit, I'd give up a time goal for that! YUM! Big grin You'll get it next time. Smile
                  nice work anyway Kenny. And no running after beer + indian food.
                  Thanks guys Lamb Boti Kabob Masala + some good beers + Wine + coffee with live awesome jazz guitar duo + more beers + sleep = I feel pretty damn good this morning. Good Morning.

Needs more cowbell!

Lamb is ucky, but beef...YUM!!! There is the best little chain of middle-eastern/mediterranean cuisine restaurants on the North side of Chicago -- Pita Inn. We eat there EVERY time we are out that way. Their kabob and shawarma sandwiches are to DIE for! Smile Their baklava is pretty good, too, though I think the stuff we make might be a little better.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

No, it was YUMMY! The masala sauce was sooo good, They could have put gopher kabobs in it and it still would have been good.

Dog-Love

Gopher kabobs...yummers...sounds abit like their reproductive parts though
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          Final time 1:31:46 which bought me 67/3819 I took 5th place mens 35-39 5/199 Now for some boobing *tears and thumb sucking* I am pleased yet somehow unsatisfied, and conflicted. On the one hand, a PR. On the other, my totally reasonable, and achievable goal of a sub 1:30 washed away in front of me. Blah! On to beer drinking. and Indian food.
                          Unsatisfied or not, congratulations! Smile

Michelle