1500 Miles of Summer

My YTD (Read 468 times)

I am off on my vacation to Canada on Sunday  1st August and will not be back until 17th August. I will be trail running a good few miles and if my plans go well will hit 1500 miles by the end of the holiday.

I won't be able to access a computer all the time as we will be out "in the wilderness" for good parts of the 2 weeks.

I just wanted to stake my claim as there is a late surge from htkf and Ennay

PS I have been adding members to the podium list at the top of YTD and I can see Timzana is near to the top so can someone do the honours when he hits 1500 miles as they don't stay in the list for long.

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

A Saucy Wench

Well, I am temporarily on the DL....

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Well, I am temporarily on the DL....

1.  nice PR!

2.  a new photo, cool. 

3.  no I'm not a stalker... I just was clicking to see when you went on the DL.

4.  sorry to hear you are hurt.  I hope it's nothing serious. 

5.  you should give up 5k's and take up something safer, like flying precision jet fighters (see below)

a safer hobby

In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

http://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white&fb_source=message

Oohh err, I hope it is nothing serious. Excuse my ignorance but what is DL?

Jerry

disabled list. 

It's an American sports term.  A player doesn't count toward the limit of players on the roster for a team as they are injured and not eligible to play in the game. 

It's come to mean something like "I'm currently injured and unable to practice/play". 

In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

http://htwins.net/scale2/scale2.swf?bordercolor=white&fb_source=message

Gotcha, thanks

Jerry

Consistently Slow

Went for a short run. Club member wanted to do a few extra miles so I  went with her. She got me to the finish line of the 50k last Sunday. Down loaded miles and discovered I beat the bunny. 1500.1 miles. Big grin

Run until the trail runs out.

2014***1500 miles 09/28/14

50miler 13:26:18

Race Less Train More

Ana Trason  "Living Her Life"

"The Marble in The Groove"

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Great job, Clay!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

I bet the last 0.1 miles felt great, well done Big grin

Jerry

Went for a short run. Club member wanted to do a few extra miles so I  went with her. She got me to the finish line of the 50k last Sunday. Down loaded miles and discovered I beat the bunny. 1500.1 miles. Big grin

Nice! 

C-R

hah. awesome Ron!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I beat the bunny. 1500.1 miles. Big grin

Congratulations!  

Michelle