3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Sucker Punches (Read 1095 times)

Feeling the growl again

I am home from hip surgery.  Everything went as planned.  Labrum was torn from 12 o'clock to 2:30.  The surgeon repaired that and shaved down my femur.  He found a little arthritis but nothing serious.  Really not much else to share other than the surgeon feels as though I should be able to get back close to "normal".  It will just take some time.

Very good news!  Best of luck with recovery and rehab.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Excellent, Finn.  Good luck with your come back 

steph  

Walk-Jogger

Excellent, Finn.  Good luck with your come back 

+1, what they all said.

Retired &  Loving It

I am home from hip surgery.  Everything went as planned.  Labrum was torn from 12 o'clock to 2:30.  The surgeon repaired that and shaved down my femur.  He found a little arthritis but nothing serious.  Really not much else to share other than the surgeon feels as though I should be able to get back close to "normal".  It will just take some time.

Great news. Glad the surgery went well. Best of luck on your recovery!

Excellent news. Heal up.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Good to hear Finn. Hope you heal up quick!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Just a dude.

Glad to hear Finn... Hoping for the best...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

+1.   Good luck!

kcam

MrFinn, just wanted to echo what everyone else has already said.  Glad it went well.  Heal.

Prince of Fatness

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

Not at it at all. 

Very good news!  Best of luck with recovery and rehab.

+1!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prince of Fatness

Thanks Pam.  How are you doing?  Have not heard from you in a while.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Late to the game due to vacation but glad to hear some good news in this thread from hell.

Get well soon Finn

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Even later to the game after ... well, no good reason.  Finn, I'm super-glad surgery went OK, and like everyone else, I have fingers and toes crossed that you're finally back on track to being Athlete-Finn.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That's great news, PH!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.