3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

Strolling through Indy in about about an hour and half. Any good suggestions on the West side. I think we're hitting the tamale place for dinner.

Looks like I'm replying too late.  Not sure of any good beer pubs on the west side anyways.  Too bad I didn't know, I could have fired up the BBQ for you.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I could have fired up the BBQ for you.

Now that would have been a good option.  Probably would have shot the rest of the travel plans for tonight though.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Today I received a box from the beer fairy, a box from an order, a small selection handed to me and bottles from a local store.

All today.

Feeling the growl again

Today I received a box from the beer fairy, a box from an order, a small selection handed to me and bottles from a local store.

All today.

Are you on the liver transplant list yet?  Wink

A magnum of Natty Light...now that brings back memories...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

A magnum of Natty Light...now that brings back memories...

The Natty Light was number 1000 in his streak.  He did it in style.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

The Natty Light was number 1000 in his streak.  He did it in style.

Ha!  I'd asked if he had something special planned for 1000, but that was even better.  Big grin

Last night I had a bomber of Grand Teton Brewing Co's 5 o'Clock Shaow (2012), a double black lager.  It was good enough to rate a 5.

Prince of Fatness

I almost gave this a 5.  Damn.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17981/50515

Not at it at all. 

I see a few. bottles of Red Poppy on that shelf. Yum!

Edit: Just realized most of that bottom shelf is from Lost Abbey. You get local distribution, or did that arrive from afar?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have a source in Cali that sells and ships beers. I can get a lot of Russian River from them, and occasionally Lost Abbey. Lotta other stuff too. Email <gary@blackwellswines.com> to get on the email list. It is deadly awesome.

xhristopher

Important News: CRAFT BEER AVAILABLE IN HISTORIC FENWAY

This should take some of the sting out of paying high ticket prices to watch a mediocre ball team in a small and cramped venue.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Indy/Chicago/Midwest peeps, please:

Next week, Founders will release their KBS stout. I would love 12+ bottles. No need to get them to me stat, just get em stored. I am good for the cost. + beers. It may go fast, and may be allocated to a small number of bottles, but should not be too tough to gather the bottles.

Thanks Smile

Feeling the growl again

Next week, Founders will release their KBS stout. I would love 12+ bottles. No need to get them to me stat, just get em stored. I am good for the cost. + beers. It may go fast, and may be allocated to a small number of bottles, but should not be too tough to gather the bottles.

Thanks Smile

A DOZEN bottles?

Dude.

OK, I will see what I can do.  But I'm keeping one for myself.  Smile

C-R

Thanks Smile

Um ok. I will check with the local place on Wed when they receive their deliveries. 12? One is for me so.......

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

OK, my curiosity piqued I looked up that beer.  I might have to keep more than one....

Prince of Fatness

Thanks Smile

I'd be mighty grateful if one of those bottles managed to make it's way to Jersey.

Not at it at all.