3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

(I'd like one of them SunKing Octoberfests as well. Actually 2, if possible Smile Ditto Duece.)

WhoDat had one Oktoberfest left for each of you, I'm out and I couldn't find any more.  I got two Dueces for each of you.  

I don't know what you'd do with 2 of any of them though; eye candy?  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Local beer trade person Smile

Prince of Fatness

Here you go, Finn:

All packed up and ready to go.  I know nothing about safely shipping beer so with how I packed them they should survive your standard tactical nuke.  Or Frankenstorm.

If you'll be around, I will ship Tuesday or Wednesday so you get around the end of the week.

Dude, nice!.  I am heading out of town the following week but based on my experience shipping back and forth with Trent normal ground shipping should take two days, so if you ship Tuesday I should have it by Friday.

That means that you'll need to wait a couple of weeks for  a return shipment, but it will be worth it.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Speaking of beer  and this storm we are supposed to get, I have a little over 15 cases stocked up in my stash.  Think that will be enough?  There is still time to go to the beer store.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

That means that you'll need to wait a couple of weeks for  a return shipment, but it will be worth it.

Well, since I will be in Dublin drinking real Guinness, I think I can wait.  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Feeling the growl again

Speaking of beer  and this storm we are supposed to get, I have a little over 15 cases stocked up in my stash.  Think that will be enough?  There is still time to go to the beer store.

The last sentence holds true regardless of what comes before it.

Prince of Fatness

WhoDat had one Oktoberfest left for each of you,

I will throw an extra one in the return box for WhoDat.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

(I'd like one of them SunKing Octoberfests as well. Actually 2, if possible Smile Ditto Duece.)

Unfortunately it's one of the few good beers that my wife actually likes, so it's her fault I only have one for you. Wink

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anyhow, starting to pull together some beers to bring along and drop off, should any you hoosiers be able to find time Smile

Prince of Fatness

That trip out to Indiana is the gift that keeps on giving.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Anyhow, starting to pull together some beers to bring along and drop off, should any you hoosiers be able to find time Smile

Do you know what time you will be in Indy Saturday?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Not yet.

I am vaguely considering running a HM Sat morning as part of a long run in either Louisville, or with you in Indy. I won't have that nailed down for a couple more days. If I do it in l'vul, I imagine hitting Indy midday, maybe 12-1. If Indy, well, I'll be there early.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Not yet.

I am vaguely considering running a HM Sat morning as part of a long run in either Louisville, or with you in Indy. I won't have that nailed down for a couple more days. If I do it in l'vul, I imagine hitting Indy midday, maybe 12-1. If Indy, well, I'll be there early.

You can come pace me to a sub-2 at Monumental. That should be a nice easy run for you. No race day registration or packet pickup though.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Monumental is near downtown, yeah? What time does the race start?

MTA:

http://monumentalmarathon.com/race-weekend.php

Race starts 8am (7am CST, my time). That realistically means I will need to stay in Indy the night before. So maybe, but I do not yet know how early I can get out of Nashville. And yeah, I'd need to get a packet pickup for me Smile

Sub-2 pacing, sounds fun!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

SpAndy, will you be around after all?