Jan 13-19 Training (Read 13 times)

Just a dude.

Goals:

45 miles

14 mile long run

Get off the road at least once

Keep losing weight...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Feeling the growl again

Just trying to hit my averages this week due to travel.

im in San Fran so tried 10 miles on the Bay.  Big mistake trying to go that far again, typical pain starting short of 8 miles.  Pretty intense by the time I hobbled into the hotel.  Yet after getting off of it for an hour it barely hurt.

i wonder if I have a femoral stress fracture or something.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

DoppleBock

Mixed bag this week ... I worked really late in PA ... So I chose to give up the weights for miles.

Monday blew up as I travelled and then was beat tired

Goals

70 Miles ... Actual 72 Miles

5,000 vertical ... Actual 6,717 Feet

3x weights ... Actual 1x

0 Booze - Make up for too much last week ... Drank beer watching the Packers get their asses kicked

I am in PA this week ~ After Mondays minimal effort to get in my run streak ... The efforts will be OK Tue-Fri ... then I will need a bigger run Sat or Sun to catch up to hit 70.  No Volleyball this weekend ... so that is very doable.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DoppleBock

Great news!  Roll on brother!

That was a choice I had to make last night @ 11:15 PM ... My 6:00AM flight got me to the hotel @ 1:30PM ... but feeling crappy I slept the rest of the day away and got up @ 9PM to look at the College football championship.

I wanted to pass back out - But chose to get a small run in on the hotel TM to keep rolling myself.  Felt crappy - But got it done.

Today I feel much better

Still rolling...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When I streak, I try to get at least a small run in before any travel just in case something goes wrong. I have now had two single mile runs after 1030pm just to keep it alive in the past 3 weeks.

DoppleBock

I got home from the Packer Game @ 12:30am.  I had to leave the house by 4:30 to catch a 6:00am flight.  Although with all the flight delays I could have gotten a few miles in at the airport.  Although the bulk of the delay was on the airplane waiting for the de-icing.  "Excuse me - I need to jog up and down the aisle"

When I streak, I try to get at least a small run in before any travel just in case something goes wrong. I have now had two single mile runs after 1030pm just to keep it alive in the past 3 weeks.

C-R

Goal is 40. Two weeks in row of 39. Seriously I need to learn how to add.

Weight going in the right direction. Achilles is good. Cautiously optimistic.

I need more hours in the day.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

DoppleBock

39 miles ... is that like going for a 20 19 mile long run.  Being a numbers person I have done a lot of 18 mile runs and a lot of 20 or 20+ ... But for some reason 19 does not mentally sit well with me.  Numbers are not funny ... They are just numbers  - But, people are weird about numbers

Being weird about numbers ... about to hit my 1st streaking goal at the end of the week and hit 100 days in a row ... knock on wood !!!

Now I just need to get a streak going without alcohol ... 30 days would nicely impact my current fat-ass.  But the Packers are in the NFC Championship this Sunday ... That will be tough to streak through

Goal is 40. Two weeks in row of 39. Seriously I need to learn how to add.

Weight going in the right direction. Achilles is good. Cautiously optimistic.

I need more hours in the day.

C-R

Enjoying that Packers run as well.

Business really cramped my schedule this week. Well so far. Push up streak continues.

On On

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Push up streak continues.

Curious, what are you doing for this?

C-R

Curious, what are you doing for this?

30 Day Push Up Challenge

Day 1: As many as you can in 2 minutes for baseline.

Rest of the month is laid out in reps of 3 each day increasing about every 3 or 4 days.

Goal is to his 100 consecutive.

kcam

72km for the week.  So-so.  I've always been against streaks but things change.  Maybe I need to streak to get some consistency going.  These streaks you guys have going are imoressive.

I did get some kind of funky ass cold that had me miss two days if work ( but only one day of running - hey, priorities!).

I did get in two 8k tempo runs with one of them being hilly.

Doppkebock - that vertical you report every week blows me away!  You live in frocking WI and I live with mountains surrounding me and the trails to run then and I don't even close to what you get.  I'd have to run everyday in the mountains and I'd break for sure.  Kudos!

kcam

Oops - double post.  Deleted.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Maybe I need to streak to get some consistency going. 

It is always what has worked for me. Today was day 27. Daily miles are still low, but I'm also starting from near scratch. I'm happy. A little achilles tendonitis on the left where the PF was. I can deal with that.