3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2015 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 35 times)

kcam

Oh yeah...I won't be weighing in for the first week. I will be in Death Valley. I really don't want to weigh myself at the lowest point in the US. All that empty space below sea level is filled with extra gravitys. Science. (And I won't have a scale. Or an internet connection.)

Cool, no wait COLD at night anyway.  My wife and I just got back from a camping trip in Death Valley.  I love Death Valley in the winter, this was our fourth camping trip out there.   Here's a link to a trip report with a few photos from another forum I frequent ... Death Valley

W1 - 159.2

Walk-Jogger

Goal   133

Start   140

Today  139.6

I'm in on this just to give me a chance to post more often.

My recent weight gain seems to have stabilized around 140-143. Got in under 140 this morning with a 139.6. Probably dehydrated a bit from running, in more ways than one, LOL . . .

Retired &  Loving It

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W1: 172

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

W1:  152.4

Probably dehydrated last week, expected this.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Just a dude.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

139.6, I think last week's must have been a bit of a high reading as I haven't been that good!

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Week 1 weigh in = 220

Race calculator put me at 179, 11% BF. I'd have to agree with that, pretty close to my guess. I'd like to be down to 170 and under 10% BF for an IM next year.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Slo

W1  168

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W2 - 139.4

steph  

kcam

W2 - 155.0

W2 = 183.0

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W2: 174

I'm doing it wrong.