3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2015 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 35 times)

Feeling the growl again

W2 - 153.2

You and me both.  I think I was OK until my wife decided to send the Colts off to the off-season with an evening of carb gluttony.

W2: 174

I'm doing it wrong.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Just a dude.

Not running this week combined with being out of town this weekend didn't work so well. But I'm not that discouraged. I expect I'll be working my way back down over the next day or so.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Kalsarikännit

X-3.2

There may be a bit of dehydration in there. I had too much fun last night.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Walk-Jogger

W2 - 138.8

I fully expected to be up instead of down today  due  to a weekend road trip and a skipped run, plus a big restaurant dinner Saturday night. But apparently the free weight loss of intense anxiety trumps weight gains from eating and not running. 

Retired &  Loving It

W2 - 140.6

Too much crap food and beer this week.

Slo

W2 168

Weightloss challenge at work starts on the 26th.

Prince of Fatness

Sorry folks. I will get to this but right now I am laid up with the flu. Damn the bastards that got the flu shot wrong.

I blame Trent.

Not at it at all. 

W2 = 219

Vita-mix should be delivered today. Looks like a smoothie recovery drink tonight. Any great recovery recipe recommendations?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

W2 = 219

Vita-mix should be delivered today. Looks like a smoothie recovery drink tonight. Any great recovery recipe recommendations?

Chocolate milk or beer.  Used to do a blender smoothie when I was lifting including skim milk, two tablespoons of powdered milk (protein), and a spoon of chocolate pudding mix for flavor -- add some ice and blend.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I think I have everything up to date.  Thank you for your patience.

W2 was 194.8.  Like many others, I am doing it wrong.  No W3 weigh in for me.  I am all messed up with the flu and have not exercised at all since Monday.  Although the flu has not affected my stomach I just have not been eating as much as it took too much energy to get up and get something to eat.

Anything that I missed please let me know with a new post so that I catch it.

Not at it at all. 

kcam

W3 - 155.1

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W3: 172

My foot is better, so hopefully I'll be running more and keeping it going in the right direction.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

W3: 181.8_lbs

Feeling the growl again

W3 - 152.8

Need to get willpower to get serious here.

Walk-Jogger

W3 - 139.1   Up a few tenths. Glad to have stayed under 140 all week, however.

Retired &  Loving It