3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2015 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 35 times)

Slo

W6 163.5

W6 = 178.0

There was no way the weight was coming down this week, the diet was terrible, but the pound still came off.  One a week - I will take it.

Stay hungry, folks.

Walk-Jogger

W6  =  138.5

I was sure I was going to be up a bit this morning, after all the valentine's day chocolate caramel nut clusters I ate this weekend, but no, it's down slightly. Don't know why, but I'll take it.

Retired &  Loving It

Just a dude.

Just... wow...

Probably on course for the most weight gain in a weight loss thread ever...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

W6: 140.4

Still, the training is going well I guess.

kcam

Missed W6 weigh-in.  Spent a week on vacay in Costa Rica.  Ate and drank lots.  The local food is heavy in carbs - rice and beans, potatos, plantains and other root-vegetables.  The seafood is pretty good there.  Good enough that I packed on 3 pounds in a week!  Back to work.

W7 - 156.4

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W7: 172

Rats.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W7 - 139.4.

steph  

W7= 176.0.   On a roll. Very hungry.

Walk-Jogger

W7  -  138.25

Down a quarter-pound. Only ran 18 miles this week, but I seem to be having a slight touch of 6-week post-radiation ITB, so I can temporarily get away with things like the classic half-lb burger and fries plus a pint that I had for dinner last night. 

Retired &  Loving It

Just a dude.

w7 - 205.3

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Prince of Fatness

Missed W6 weigh-in.  Spent a week on vacay in Costa Rica.  Ate and drank lots.  The local food is heavy in carbs - rice and beans, potatos, plantains and other root-vegetables.  The seafood is pretty good there.  Good enough that I packed on 3 pounds in a week!  Back to work.

This is my excuse for missing the W7 weigh-in.  Well no, I was not in Costa Rica, but I was off for the week on vacation, half of which was spent at my mom's place in South Carolina.

Not at it at all. 

Slo

W7 = 162

W7 = 183.

Making good progress. 

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

W7 = 140.8