3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

I would think that if nothing else if the brewery doesn't have it they would know where you could get it.

Exactly my plan.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Hey can any of you Indy folks get me this?

http://beerpulse.com/2012/10/oskar-blues-sun-kings-the-deuce-hopped-up-brown-ale-coming-to-alumi-tek-cans/

Supposedly it is available in the Indianapolis area this weekend during GABF.  If any of you can find it, and send me some, I will make it worth your while.

Oh, almost didn't notice....that beer sounds like it is the shit.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

Oh, almost didn't notice....that beer sounds like it is the shit.

If nothing else the cans are cool looking.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

If nothing else the cans are cool looking.

Where did you find a pic?  I just re-read it and saw "re-sealable pint bottles".  I wasn't looking for that, but I assume they would have stocked all the Sun King together.  

Well, I will get an answer tomorrow.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Answer:

Prince of Fatness

Another look:

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Another look:

Bwahaha....I should have been looking in the brown-bagger section.  Ha.

No, they had nothing like that.  Nice to know what I am looking for though.

Prince of Fatness

Be diligent, spaniel.  I was perusing through my stash last night and found several units that would be perfect to put in a box and send to you.  I could do it without shopping if it wasn't for that Blithering Idiot that you want.  Don't have any of that on hand.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just off the phone with SunKing. They say that The Deuce will be available for sale on 10/22, and will be available at the brewery and in local liquor stores.

Feeling the growl again

Just off the phone with SunKing. They say that The Deuce will be available for sale on 10/22, and will be available at the brewery and in local liquor stores.

So why did I make the trip there today to learn the same thing???  Communicate, dammit!  Smile

No worries, I will get it.  I am not trusting finding it in a liquor store, I will go straight to the source.

MTA:  They did not have Oktoberfest in cans, and neither did two liquor stores that used to.  Methinks since they actually released it a month ago, it is gone.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

MTA:  They did not have Oktoberfest in cans, and neither did two liquor stores that used to.  Methinks since they actually released it a month ago, it is gone.

I still have a couple cans of Oktoberfest that I can donate to the cause if needed.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I am more interested in the Oskar Blues so if you cannot get the Oktoberfest don't sweat it.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I am more interested in the Oskar Blues so if you cannot get the Oktoberfest don't sweat it.

Unless they sell out in a day, don't sweat it.  I will be there.  I'm friending them on facebook tonight as they indicated that would be the best way to follow when it is released.

Prince of Fatness

Unless they sell out in a day, don't sweat it.  I will be there.  I'm friending them on facebook tonight as they indicated that would be the best way to follow when it is released.

You do what you can.  If you find them I have a couple of more requests.  Flat 12 is bottling a couple of beers that I have yet to try.  I brought home some Amber in bottles but there are a couple of others.

This....

and this..

If you could throw in a couple of each of those that would bring you to around a six pack.  I have about that many in mind to send back to you so it would be a matter of me switching out the beers and sending your box on its way back to you.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

The porter was in a display right by the door of my beer store.  Even if I have to go to Flat 12 it is no biggie, I still need to take back the keg from Beer Mile.