3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Beach to Battleship Tracking (Read 450 times)

Congrats Tony Cool

Ostrich runner

Heard the wind on the bike was brutal.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Nice job Tony.

You're now officially an Ironman.

And insane.

Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Wow!  Congrats Tony.

steph  

Congrats Tony!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

C-R

WTG Iron Tony!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Congrats, TonyP!  Just unbelievable.  Can't wait to read the recap.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Congrats IronMan Tony.

Checked the splits, that marathon time is not too shabby either after all that swimming and biking. 

Feeling the growl again

I talked to Tony.  He said he'd come on here and tell you how it went, but the weight of his awesomeness would crush you.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Yea that was a really great marathon for him....I mean his PR is in the low 3:50s, so a 4:09 in an ironman is crazy good.

I talked to Tony.  He said he'd come on here and tell you how it went, but the weight of his awesomeness would crush you.

Nice.  The tracking was a cool thing, but hoping for a good narrative.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Thank you all for the good luck wishes and the congratulations. This was an incredible experience for me. My swim time looks fast until you compare it with others. We had a strong tide pushing us. The wind on the bike was really strong, so I was pretty disappointed in my bike split. I really didn't think my marathon would be a fast as it was, so I was happily surprised with that! I'm about to start the drive home from NC, but I will give more details of the race when I get home.

Congrats Tony!  An awesome accomplishment for finishing the IM.  Can't wait to hear more details.

DoppleBock

Can't wait to hear the details - Nice show!

Remeber inquiring minds want to know about T1 time ?

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Hawt and sexy

Wha? That's hawt.

I'm touching your pants.