3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Feb 24 - March 1 Rolling (Read 12 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just a dude.

Same as last week:

60+ miles

Get off the roads

Lose weight.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

DoppleBock

Finally Home after working a week in York, PA and then visiting my Dad for 4 days in the Phoenix area.

This week will have Fri-Sun in a Hotel in the Wisconsin Dells for Volleyball.

70 Miles

3 x Weights

3000 Vertical - Hopefully some real vertical in the WI Dells ... I have a hill route I usually do in the WI Dells.

20 minutes @ LAT

10 x 1 @ Mile Pace

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

I can't believe it is almost March.  I've been benched for 7 weeks due to pulling my glute playing basketball with the kids.  I am now slowly ramping back up. Goal this week is 40.  Last week was 16.  Trying not to ramp up too fast.

Feeling the growl again

Good start to the week; the weekend blew as I did a bunch of manual labor and it aggravated my hip issues again.  I'll be back on the bike Monday morning and see if I can run Monday afternoon.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Just a dude.

Same as last week:

60+ miles

Get off the roads

Lose weight.

-Kelly

63.7 miles

3 days at least partially off the roads

Still losing (226). I was down just over 10 lbs in February...

-Kelly

Just a dude.

Good start to the week; the weekend blew as I did a bunch of manual labor and it aggravated my hip issues again.  I'll be back on the bike Monday morning and see if I can run Monday afternoon.

Ugh Spaniel... I hope it comes back around soon.

-Kelly

C-R

That was a boat load of lime and ground treatment you moved. Just a note - you're not 25 anymore. Rest up.

I missed all of my goals last week - business travel kept my miles down. Back at it this week.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jan and Feb, both 100+ miles run. I have not done that since before my stress fracture in 2017.

!!

Still rolling.

kcam

I'm back from New Orleans.  Vacations are tough for me to get out and run.  I ended up running 3 days of the 7 we were there and my running streak of 35 days is now reset to two.  Back at it.

Got 33 last week on the strenght of a 10miler on Sat and 14 miles on Sunday (when we were back home).

My weight is actually DOWN to 160 from 164 when I left for NO!  I need that to be below 155.  I used to think I was overweight at 155, now if I could just get there again I'd be ecstatic.

I have another 10mile race coming up this Saturday.  It's another hilly course like my last one, though not quite as bad, so I'm not expecting great things, just progress.

34 miles for the week.  Glute was not ready for the accumulated mileage and paid the price on Sunday.

I can't believe it is almost March.  I've been benched for 7 weeks due to pulling my glute playing basketball with the kids.  I am now slowly ramping back up. Goal this week is 40.  Last week was 16.  Trying not to ramp up too fast.

Just a dude.

34 miles for the week.  Glute was not ready for the accumulated mileage and paid the price on Sunday.

:-(

I hope that thing gets right soon...

DoppleBock

Hey flatfooter

I chose to fail and do close to the minimum Sat & Sun this weekend.  We had a 3 day volleyball tournament in the WI Dells - Also was hedonistic in my eating and alcohol.  Nice to be bad ... Now I need to stop it and not repeat this weekend.  We are in Rockford, IL for a 2 day volleyball tournament.  The parents on the team really click and all like to drink beer or other alcohol.

We have the PM wave - So Sat and Sun morning runs and there is not much time to be bad when you get done after 9PM

56.2 miles

1,480 vertical

3 x weights

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !