3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

March 23-29 (Read 10 times)

Just a dude.

Goals are basically the same:

Run 60+ Miles

Get off the roads

Lose weight.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

C-R

Goals are the same

40mpw+

Add some non cardio

Take one rest day

No alcohol (Drs orders)

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

66.1 miles.  Excellent week, got in a 2.74mile (Club race course but just myself running it) time trial in 19:06 and a 14.6 mile long run this morning.  Also got in an 8miler in the mountains.  Used my XC shoes as it had rained pretty well the night before and the trails were slippery on anything steep.

Seems like I'm starting to get a little traction on dropping my weight.  I've consistently been about 157 pounds this week, nothing above 157.7.  I think I can say I'm below 160 with certainty now.  Below's a plot of my average weight since 2006.  Care to guess where I set my absolute PR's (though I was a runner long before 2006)?  2010, 11, 12 and 13.

Just a dude.

Goals are basically the same:

Run 60+ Miles

Get off the roads

Lose weight.

-Kelly

Ran 70.1

Got of the roads for 2 complete runs and parts of 2 more

Didn't really lose weight... Really struggling with this one for some reason. I'll be lucky to get down 5 lbs this month... :-/

But onward and upward...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

C-R

Nice Kelly.

I managed 39+ again. Figure +/- works right now as I'm trying to lose weight.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/