2019 in 2019

Week 49 Accomplishments (Read 51 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

This was not a competition week, but the week off between semi-finals and the FK-TOL finals.

That said, what were some of the greats this past week? Smile

* bioguy (PF) ran Ctown 5k in 25:36.6 and finished second in AG.

* Baboon (FK) ran the Jingle Bell Run 5k in 19:17, good enough for 1st in AG and 5 OA.

* PaulVB (TOL) ran the Reindeer Rally 5k in 21:35 for second in AG.

* beat (FK) ran the RRR-Botsford Hill 18k in 1:20:26.2 and finished first OA.

* MarathoninginMT (Cirque) ran CIM and finished with a BQ -6!

* John Wood (Cirque) ran Reindeer Fun Run 12K and finished first in age group.

REMINDER: 2020 Game signups started on Dec 01. Currently at 97 team runners and 5 individuals.

Signups for teams end Sunday night. Individuals can sign up until the end of the month. Sign up here! 

What else happened this past week? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

I also ran CIM and shaved 57 seconds off my PR clocking my first sub-2:40 with a 2:39:11.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I also ran CIM and shaved 57 seconds off my PR clocking my first sub-2:40 with a 2:39:11.

Sweet! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Anonymous Guest

First 100 miler. FINALLY! 25 hours, 20 minutes at Brazos Bend 100.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

DavePNW

This was especially impressive because so many people I was tracking at CIM faded hard in the last 10k. Great job.

Dave

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Ran Rehoboth Marathon.  2nd fastest personal time, 4th AG  and a nice cushion for BQ 2021.

nukie19

First 100 miler. FINALLY! 25 hours, 20 minutes at Brazos Bend 100.

Congrats!  That's an awesome accomplishment!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm finally caught up to both of my pace bunnies! Now I just need to avoid getting sick. DH is getting over a cold that I thought for sure I would catch. I think I have about 14.5 more miles to run and 129 to pedal to hit both goals.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I'm finally caught up to both of my pace bunnies! Now I just need to avoid getting sick. DH is getting over a cold that I thought for sure I would catch. I think I have about 14.5 more miles to run and 129 to pedal to hit both goals.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/