Beginners and Beyond

Feb-U-Stop with the Numbers!! Dailies (Read 35 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Can we stop with the numbers now?

Anyways, I think I'm taking today as an RD. If I can get out tomorrow morning for 15 miles, that'll give me 32 for the week and I consider that a win win.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

Meeting up with running group for a rainy, windy 12-14.

Dave

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Is today Feb U?

10.2 miles this morning.  Drove a few miles so I could run around a campus and some dirt roads well away from my neighborhood. Like last Sunday's long run, it was soooo nice to not run the usual routes near my neighborhood!  And, as a bonus, the sun was even out for the last 30 minutes or so of my run and for some stretching after.  But, it's now behind the lovely gray clouds again. 

8, five doing reps up and down dirt railroad grade, the fifteen mins later 3mi bowlhills with road crown.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We knew who would stop being a team player with the names and we got it right! 

Letting go of my race tomorrow so switching my LR to its normal day. I have 7 tonight.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

We knew who would stop being a team player with the names and we got it right! 

Letting go of my race tomorrow so switching my LR to its normal day. I have 7 tonight.

That's not fair lol. I must've missed that bet damn it

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We also wanted a new topic for February so you are cool. But that was so funny.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

That's not fair lol. I must've missed that bet damn it

I am grateful, FWIW. Plus the title is making me LOL LOL LOL. This group is awesome. Big grin

RunningOnSand

We also wanted a new topic for February so you are cool. But that was so funny.

How did Rubio do last night?

RunningOnSand

Today my Achilles is a bit more cranky, after yesterday's attempt to run a bit, so it's looking like it'll be a RD from running today. And then tomorrow I'll do a run/walk deal again, just to get some blood flow to it.

SIAR, if you're lurking, how are you doing?

Ginny, hope you're okay - did the dog draw blood?

HC, hope you're okay, too.

GinnyinPA

Today my Achilles is a bit more cranky, after yesterday's attempt to run a bit, so it's looking like it'll be a RD from running today. And then tomorrow I'll do a run/walk deal again, just to get some blood flow to it.

SIAR, if you're lurking, how are you doing?

Ginny, hope you're okay - did the dog draw blood?

HC, hope you're okay, too.

Yes, in two places. I've got a hole in my forearm from a canine tooth and a slice along the edge of my watchband -- except I moved the watch to the other arm. My shirt was bloody. The owner was too busy trying to get the dogs back inside to say anything. I tried to talk to her later, after my shower, to ask about rabies shots, but she either wasn't there or wasn't answering the door.

RunningOnSand

Yes, in two places. I've got a hole in my forearm from a canine tooth and a slice along the edge of my watchband -- except I moved the watch to the other arm. My shirt was bloody. The owner was too busy trying to get the dogs back inside to say anything. I tried to talk to her later, after my shower, to ask about rabies shots, but she either wasn't there or wasn't answering the door.

Sad That is awful. I'm so sorry. Are you planning on going in to get shots?

RunningOnSand

Is today Feb U?

10.2 miles this morning.  Drove a few miles so I could run around a campus and some dirt roads well away from my neighborhood. Like last Sunday's long run, it was soooo nice to not run the usual routes near my neighborhood!  And, as a bonus, the sun was even out for the last 30 minutes or so of my run and for some stretching after.  But, it's now behind the lovely gray clouds again. 

The sun makes such a huge difference! The sun is actually out here in Mpls today. I think this is the first time in weeks (or even longer?) that we've actually had any sun! That's awesome you got to actually experience the sun's glorious rays for a bit today. Maybe it'll surprise you and make an appearance during your run tomorrow, too.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

The sun makes such a huge difference! The sun is actually out here in Mpls today. I think this is the first time in weeks (or even longer?) that we've actually had any sun! That's awesome you got to actually experience the sun's glorious rays for a bit today. Maybe it'll surprise you and make an appearance during your run tomorrow, too.

I can only hope but I'm not expecting it.    Forecast does show some chance of sun tomorrow afternoon, with a high around 45, but I'll be long done with my run by then.  Enjoy the sun there today!

Weird thing today...my weather app said it was 28 degrees (almost no wind) so I dressed accordingly.  I drove to do my run and the car thermometer said it was 18 degrees.  The car is frequently wrong but, when I got out, it felt more like 18 than 28.  So, I was a bit chilly the first mile or so and at the end of my run. When I got home, the thermometer on the porch read about 20 degrees so the car was more right than the app.  Only strange in that the app has never been that wrong before and I rely on it to dress for my runs.  Anyhow, wasn't a big enough difference to really matter but was a bit weird...

DavePNW

Meeting up with running group for a rainy, windy 12-14.

14 done.

Dave