Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: When you realize you're a moron (Read 35 times)

LRB

Yo.

I was so excited about the rechargeable light spurs that came last week (you wear them on the back of your shoes), that I completely forgot the two different pairs of stars and stripes arm sleeves that I had ordered, were in the box that I threw away. Damn it! 

LRB

'Sup.

I'm just about ready to head out for a jog. I had a deep tissue massage yesterday so I'll keep it short, 30 - 40 minutes most likely.

What up doe?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  14 miles outside in 67-70F and windy.  Lots of stomach issues and stops due to it and the asthma, but I made it.  Legs are dead now.  Highest mileage in a while and lots of them were outside, so the legs are feeling it.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran a shitty 5K. It happens. 20:09. 2nd overall but still not thrilled with my race

<3

Cyberic

Yo.

I was so excited about the rechargeable light spurs that came last week (you wear them on the back of your shoes), that I completely forgot the two different pairs of stars and stripes arm sleeves that I had ordered, were in the box that I threw away. Damn it! 

That sucks, man!

I jogged ~6.5. Legs are feeling better than yesterday. I'm thinking a couple of days still before I can stop calling them "jogs" and start calling them "runs" again.

Cyberic

I ran a shitty 5K. It happens. 20:09. 2nd overall but still not thrilled with my race

2nd OA! That's great! 20:09 means a  tough course and conditions, I imagine?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job, though, Phil!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

2nd OA! That's great! 20:09 means a  tough course and conditions, I imagine?

Not really. Fast course, cool and drizzly. My legs just wouldn't go. Waiting for my award trinket now.

<3

GinnyinPA

Baboon - congratulations. Second place is terrific.

LRB - that's a big oops. I take it the trash has been picked up already?

DavePNW

Awesome sauce.

13 miles, last run in SD.

Cracked 50 for the week.

Dave

onemile

Cracked 50 for the week.

Awesome sauce 

onemile

I ran 4

Cyberic

Cracked 50 for the week.

Awesome sauce! Hahaha, never heard that one before.

Cyberic

Not really. Fast course, cool and drizzly. My legs just wouldn't go. Waiting for my award trinket now.

It happens. 5Ks are tough as the legs and the whole body have to be ready right off the gun.

sdWhiskers

Ran an easy 6.2 miles this morning. Slept in and ran in daylight for the first time in a week.

Leaving soon for Dodger stadium... World Series here we come! Hoping the Sox can wrap things up tonight.