Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES brings to mind just one word (Read 38 times)

StepbyStep-SH

6.44 miles, with a break to try to take a picture of a hawk, which was ironically sitting in a tree right above the sign for the "Greyhawk" subdivision.

Zelanie - I am ready to see a tapir ... or is that taper ... right about now!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Ric-G

lily - voting...what dave said

zel - what is it?

jay - hall of fame baseball coin issued by US mint

6 miles this morning and getting warm around here...have a great day all!

marathon pr - 3:16

Zelanie

All of you guys who aren't excited to see a tapir need to go run more miles!

I rushed out the door today for an 8:00 meeting with my boss. I'm still waiting for her outside her door right now. 

outoftheblue

Hi everyone!  Just 5 tonight. Which reminds me, guess what animal I will get to see when I am in Costa Rica?

I thought they were little guys, but apparently they are the largest land mammal that lives there.

Sounds like tapir madness to me!

Kristin -- Congrats on the PR; they still count even if its a training run.

Scotty -- Thumbs up on race #22!

Life is good.

happylily

Zel, it's a wild boar with a birth defect, disguised as a panda. Am I right? 

Dave and Ric, you need to be more specific. We have the arrogant separatist party that's anti-immigrant (the one in power now. I hate them with a passion). The separatist party that is very leftist/pro-immigrant/pro-union (too old to vote for that). The separatist party that is anti-immigrant/anti-social programs/pro-big corporations (nothing in it for me). We also have one more party. That one is anti-separation and middle of the ground in all other aspects. That one is more likely to please me. But it's also the party with a history for corruption, because it has been in power often in the past. Urgh... How about the Green Party? I forgot about that one. Maybe not such a bad idea...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

An ardvark?

Okay, I feel incredibly stupid! 

From the Internet.

Zel, it's a wild boar with a birth defect, disguised as a panda. Am I right? 

Ha, I like this answer the best!

5.5 miles with a few pickups and strides sprinkled in, probably will get to the gym for weights this afternoon.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Hi Dailies.

Zel: That is a tapir.

Brrrr: I remembered your tip on the LR on race day but I couldn't pull it off.

Five easy miles and some strides later tonight. Redrum and I both wrote an RR on our 5k experience and FE from Saturday. Good times...

Happy Monday.

Hi Jack! Great job on your race. I did read it a bit, but I can't view the pictures so I was just going to wait until I got home to finish reading it and comment. Running back-to-back like that is tough, and slides in to the area of impossible when you do an FE and start drinking beer! Smile

- Andrew

Baboon

delicate flower

GOOD MORNING EVEN THOUGH IT'S PAST NOON!  I took me a day off from work.  I just got back from an easy 11 mile run.  Now I've got some crap to do around the house.  Maybe I'll go to the gym later for some much needed strength training.  Probably not though.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had the most tasty lunch in forever.  Caribbean sweet potato crema and a vegetable quiche.  The quiche was probably the best one I've had ever.  Here is a pic so you can drool.

Damaris

LRB

Maybe I'll go to the gym later for some much needed strength training. 

There was a time when I was the man when it came to strength training.  Then running happened and now I am just the. 

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Mmmmm, that looks pretty good Damaris. Both of those items are right in my wheelhouse, gastronomically speaking.

- Andrew

LRB

I had the most tasty lunch in forever.  Caribbean sweet potato crema and a vegetable quiche.  The quiche was probably the best one I've had ever.  Here is a pic so you can drool.

I had a portabella cream of mushroom soup but gobbled it up before I thought of taking a pic.  ;-)

StepbyStep-SH

Yum! That looks so good!

And LRB, your soup sounds wonderful, too.

I just ate a still-warm banana muffin with butterscotch chips. Perfect with a cup of coffee. Lunch will be southwestern quinoa salad; for dinner I just put some sauteed mushrooms, brown rice, chicken broth and chopped turkey in the crockpot, and I'll add some steamed broccoli tonight.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

DavePNW

Tuna sandwich & greek yogurt. So sorry I didn't get a pic for y'all.

Dave