Beginners and Beyond

Who is missing here that would really make the forums complete? (Read 927 times)

Trail Dog

I'd love to see Laci (Lacer) 

Weezer, Dollarbill and AJ (Lexapotumus) were here briefly, I think, but I haven't seen them since.  Badger & Amanda.  Tigg.

All my old Grateful Tread drinking/running friends.

It would be great to have WCR posting.  And Bob!

Tracy! Amanda is here, but I changed my name. Wink I've been posting on the ultra and trail user groups. Badger posted on the ultra group earlier today.
    Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Badger is around? Yay! Glad to see Amanda too!

Damaris

Samurai in Training

Proofreader is here.

I haven't seen her yet.  This makes me happy. 

Don't call me Buttercup!

Eddie's here! 

I miss Striders.  I actually hadn't seen him on RWOL for awhile before everything imploded - has anyone talked to him?  That kid rocks. 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

xor

You know, I truly thought proofreader was here, but I was wrong.  This was posted by proofreader over there this morning:

====

If SusanRachel is moving on, the end truly is at hand. :-(

I haven't checked the other options yet because I'm not sure I really want to start over someplace else. But coming here--or trying to!--is simply too painful and time-consuming. May the new members who wander in be as supportive of each other as the Old Guard here was to me back in the day. Those of you who are persevering through the spam and the changes to welcome new members are to be admired. 

Be well, All.

====

Wrt "starting over some place else".... I know that has been and continues to be hard for some of you.  I hope the investment of your time has been worth it, or will become so.

Shakedown Street

i have not seen dr. love or his bride?

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Don't call me Buttercup!

i have not seen dr. love or his bride?

He had a bride? 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Given that the majority of the BF has seemed to move over here, the only way you're really "starting over" is with a new forum design and interface.  And they just re-did the forum design and interface over at RWOL anyway, so you would need to adjust that way regardless.  So to the extent people are open-minded and willing to try something new, this is the perfect time.  Smile

not lazy, just tired

Given that the majority of the BF has seemed to move over here, the only way you're really "starting over" is with a new forum design and interface.  And they just re-did the forum design and interface over at RWOL anyway, so you would need to adjust that way regardless.  So to the extent people are open-minded and willing to try something new, this is the perfect time.  Smile

Exactly!

Not if it makes sense.

LRB

Eddie's here! 

I miss Striders.  I actually hadn't seen him on RWOL for awhile before everything imploded - has anyone talked to him?  That kid rocks. 

An APB was put out on the BF for him in early November.  He responded and informed everyone that he was busy with school and hockey, and would only be posting sporadically, if at all for the foreseeable future.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Brad!

DenafromClevelar

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

xor

Clevelar?

Tracy! Amanda is here, but I changed my name. Wink I've been posting on the ultra and trail user groups. Badger posted on the ultra group earlier today.

RoxieRuns is a great name!  Hope things are going well for you two (you and Roxie...) in your new digs.  

Glad to see Badger is posting here too. Smile

My tendons hate me.

Thanks for the shout out Tracy-love!  I'm here. I'm just hurt so it's tough to hang out around all you able runners, though I'm getting used to this slovenly lifestyle. I also prefer RA to RWOL in most ways.  

5K - 23:25 (10/11)

10K - 46:45 (6/12)

HM - 1:46:55 (5/12)

Marathon - 4:18:55 (Philly 11/12 in crippling pain) 

Meat Wagon

Puker

Clevelar?

Cleveland, but the name was too long, so Pluck cut off the second half of the n and all of the d. Also heidi~359. I miss her, too.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.