Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Oh wow. Missed all that. This needs to be over.

Well, the mother lives with them and they have a "sister" who also condemned them. I don't remember if the mother was the third person arrested this morning.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

Jess runs for bacon

His father is in Dagestan.  His uncle in Maryland publicly denounced him.  He has no place to run.  It will be like Andrew Cunanan story back in the 90s... found with a bullet to the head holed up in some abandoned house.  With a possible killing spree across part of the US.

It's interesting how there was speculation whether it was foreign or domestic, and it turns out a combination of both.  Also, terrorist organization or lone wolf, and it turns out just two assholes.

Which I guess makes them an organization, albeit small.  We don't know if they had any help, those bombs seem remarkably easy to make.

I think the kid is already dead, by his own hand.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Or close to it. Must be freaking out running. I just hope he is just hiding and not driving still. I fear for those being carjacked by him; because the longer he is out there, the more desperate he will become.

Damaris

Village people

Well, the mother lives with them and they have a "sister" who also condemned them. I don't remember if the mother was the third person arrested this morning.

An aunt from Toronto was on the radio and suspect #1 is, according to her, married with a 3 year old daughter. I think it is odd, that the uncle had so much to say about these men when he has had no contact with them for several years.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Scrolling through the dead suspects youtube activity is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/muazseyfullah

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Sloooow.

It is very sad seeing all the interviews with family members. I'm sure they are all in complete shock.

Everyone is an arm chair detective in times like this. In the UK, you would hear a lot about foreign-born kids that had been raised in the UK. Some would reach a point where they would have a crisis of citizenship with the UK, turn to their ethnic routes in radical ways. I guess it "makes sense" for foreign terrorists to prey on confused teens/young adults to brainwash and do their dirty work. I almost wonder if this is what happened.

It makes little difference if the younger brother acted on influence of his older brother; he's still screwed. I just hope there are no more victims. There is a 19 year old boy somewhere, and he may have explosives

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

The Toronto aunt seems to be living in la-la land.  She thinks video footage was staged and that we need evidence it was actually them who did the bombing.

I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence once the FBI goes through their apartment with a fine-tooth comb.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Scrolling through the dead suspects youtube activity is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/muazseyfullah

Yep, it particularly helps if you can read Russian like me Smile

Hip Redux

The family probably should have gone with the "less is more" approach to their interviews.

UPDATE:  Reddit kids now complaining about being tired.   I guess internet vigilantism is hard work.

Village people

The Toronto aunt seems to be living in la-la land.  She thinks video footage was staged and that we need evidence it was actually them who did the bombing.

I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence once the FBI goes through their apartment with a fine-tooth comb.

She does, but then I grew up in Canada and not a country that I needed to leave to keep my family safe.

I hope they find him soon.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They do have video of him putting the bag in place and a witness. I guess people can believe what they want but it is hard to fake such a conspiracy to that degree.

Damaris

xor

They do have video of him putting the bag in place and a witness. I guess people can believe what they want but it is hard to fake such a conspiracy to that degree.

People who want will claim photoshop's (fake) big brother videoshop.  Youneverknow what someone will think/say.

MrNamtor

Hitler lived till 1980. Elvis is still alive. So is JFK and Jim Morrison. The moon landings never happened (lol did you ever see the video of Buzz Aldrin punching some conspiracy theorist in the face after the guy continued to harass him? Aldrin is like 70 years old and does like a perfect right cross to the guys jaw)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I don't read Russian, but I saw the playlist he created called, "terrorist" about 5 months ago.  If that's not the same guy, they need to be looking into him too.

Yep, it particularly helps if you can read Russian like me Smile

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

DavePNW

did you ever see the video of Buzz Aldrin punching some conspiracy theorist in the face after the guy continued to harass him? Aldrin is like 70 years old and does like a perfect right cross to the guys jaw

No, I will definitely have to look for that one. Reminds me of when Robin Ventura charged the mound against Nolan Ryan; Ryan (then 46) put Ventura (26) in a headlock & pummeled him mercilessly. Classic.

Dave