Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They have been wrong before, yes.  But they said they have video of white cap dropping the bag.  We'll see.

Damaris

tracilynn

Wow.  All the pieces seem to fit with these 2 guys.  The first guy has the black back pack which is the one found at the first bomb site and he is walking ahead of the 2nd guy which suggests he went further up the road.  The white hat guy is shown just behind the gate and trash can of the 2nd bomb site.  I wonder if the girl in the picture with blond hair leaning over the fence was the 2nd fatality?  They have her face darkened.  I wonder how soon the bombs sat there before they went off?  I really hope they catch these guys.   I wonder where they are now.

~~~~~~~

Traci

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

They need to get these guys apprehended ASAP.  And at this point REGARDLESS the outcome, if anybody harbors or aids in hindering their apprehension........put them on the list too!

IF these guys are still within the borders, they should be apprehended within hours!  I agree with the FBI on this one.  These guys look too normal to be outcasts.  They're probably somebody's friends, relative, neighbors, etc.  Somebody needs to cough them up with a quickness!!!

If they are as innocent as friggin Bambi, they still need to be brought in like YESTERDAY!

Randy

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

I wonder how soon the bombs sat there before they went off?

The clock in the video shows 14:37 and they are both walking in the same direction.  The first bomb detonated at 14:49 and the second 10- 12 seconds later.  The bomBlack eyes) were only sitting there for 12 minutes or less, assuming these are actual suspects and the video clock is correct.   Where was the video taken and when did they split up?   

btw I finished around 13:57, 40 minutes before the video, and 52 minutes before the first bomb.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

They'd probably make life easier on themselves if they turned themselves in.  Where would they go that they wouldn't be turned in?

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

It looks like at the end of the video - which is actually earlier footage - they may be rounding the corner of Fairfield and Boylston, but I cannot figure out where that camera was located.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

If it's them, they really did not have much time to get out of there.  Less than 10 minutes.  Drop the bag and GTFO.  Bastards.

Baboon

delicate flower

But FBI can be wrong too, you know.

True, but remember these guys are wanted for questioning.  They are suspects.  The FBI can't be wrong about that.

<3

Send the perpetrators and anyone who helped them to either Lynn my mom's village. Justice will be served.

Hip Redux

If it's them, they really did not have much time to get out of there.  Less than 10 minutes.  Drop the bag and GTFO.  Bastards.

CNN reported** that someone who has seen the rest of the evidence said there is video of them after the explosion hanging around watching, before they walk off.   WTF?

**this may be unverified "news"

tracilynn

I just saw that on the news too.  Very disturbing but not really surprising. Sick sick.

CNN reported** that someone who has seen the rest of the evidence said there is video of them after the explosion hanging around watching, before they walk off.   WTF?

**this may be unverified "news"

~~~~~~~

Traci

Hip Redux

I just saw that on the news too.  Very disturbing but not really surprising. Sick sick.

This appears to be a photograph verifying that they were around for the explosion - bottom left, white hat.   http://i.imgur.com/I1dF69f.jpg

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Hoping this is a legit lead, and they get these fuckers...the surveillance pics are all over Facebook now.

MrNamtor

This appears to be a photograph verifying that they were around for the explosion - bottom left, white hat.   http://i.imgur.com/I1dF69f.jpg

And no bag on his shoulder.